The Student Room Group

French gcse mock

hi so I have my speaking mock on Tuesday and I picked theme 2

but j don't get what I picked the theme for
like the theme I picked is it gonna come up in the general conversation rolepaly or photocard and can it come up twice

help please, 😭😭
Original post by doughnutsareslay
hi so I have my speaking mock on Tuesday and I picked theme 2

but j don't get what I picked the theme for
like the theme I picked is it gonna come up in the general conversation rolepaly or photocard and can it come up twice

help please, 😭😭

if u picked theme 2 in general conversation, it means that this theme wont come up in your roleplay or photocard.

ur general conversation consists of two themes and u get to pick one (which u picked theme 2) this means for the second theme of questions they will ask will either be theme 1 or theme 3

You'll realise what theme questions were asked along with your chosen theme 2. Lets say the teacher chose theme 3 as well for general conversation this leaves you with theme 1 which will be the theme for both your roleplay and your photocard

If he chose theme 1 as well with your chosen theme 2 for general conversation then theme 3 will be your roleplay and photocard

ong i recommend picking your hardest theme for general conversation so you can learn that well and know that it won't come up in your roleplay and photocard
Original post by Abdullah_232
if u picked theme 2 in general conversation, it means that this theme wont come up in your roleplay or photocard.

ur general conversation consists of two themes and u get to pick one (which u picked theme 2) this means for the second theme of questions they will ask will either be theme 1 or theme 3

You'll realise what theme questions were asked along with your chosen theme 2. Lets say the teacher chose theme 3 as well for general conversation this leaves you with theme 1 which will be the theme for both your roleplay and your photocard

If he chose theme 1 as well with your chosen theme 2 for general conversation then theme 3 will be your roleplay and photocard

ong i recommend picking your hardest theme for general conversation so you can learn that well and know that it won't come up in your roleplay and photocard

yess I agree I think that's what I tried doing at the time haha.

but turns out my teacher did my rolepaly on theme 2 photocard on theme 1 amd général convo on theme 2 and 3

so maybe that's just for the mock as it was my teacher

but thankss that was helpful haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending