The Student Room Group
Original post by aryc_30
Btw which third subject a level should I pick currently picked CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY AND EITHER THINKING OF PICKING PSYCHOLOGY OR CS WHICH SHOULD I PICK SND MORE LIKELY TO GET IN AT UOM AND BTW HAVE I MET THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS BY PICKING THOSE SUBJECTS AND TARGETTING TO GET (AAA-AAB-ABB max)???

University of Manchester detail their entry requirements for MPharm here. They say:

"We require grades ABB-AAB. This must include Chemistry, either Mathematics or Biology, and one further rigorous academic subject (we do not accept General Studies or Critical Thinking). You are required to obtain a pass in the practical element of any science A-level taken."

As a result your existing subjects and target grades do meet the requirements, and either Psychology or Computer Science would be fine. So pick the subject you're likely to get the best grade in.

(No-one can answer your core "Will I get in" question. There are just too many variables, including your performance at interview.)

Good luck! :crossedf:
Reply 2
Original post by aryc_30
Btw which third subject a level should I pick currently picked CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY AND EITHER THINKING OF PICKING PSYCHOLOGY OR CS WHICH SHOULD I PICK SND MORE LIKELY TO GET IN AT UOM AND BTW HAVE I MET THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS BY PICKING THOSE SUBJECTS AND TARGETTING TO GET (AAA-AAB-ABB max)???

I’ll be so honest ur third option doesn’t rlly matter (as far as pharmacy is involved) like I can’t really think of a subject that would rlly help you in the course. My advice is to pick a subject you know you’re good at and one that you’ll enjoy revising for!

Edit: it might be a good idea to pick a subject that you wouldn’t mind doing as a course or a course related to the subject. You might find that by the end of year 12 you don’t even want to apply for pharmacy anymore so a third subject that balances out ur other two would be smart
(edited 5 days ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending