The Student Room Group

Will I get in UOM to study mpharm (pharmacy) and have I met the entry requirements?

Btw which third subject a level should I pick currently picked CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY AND EITHER THINKING OF PICKING PSYCHOLOGY OR CS WHICH SHOULD I PICK SND MORE LIKELY TO GET IN AT UOM AND BTW HAVE I MET THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS BY PICKING THOSE SUBJECTS AND TARGETTING TO GET (AAA-AAB-ABB max)???
Original post by aryc_30
Btw which third subject a level should I pick currently picked CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY AND EITHER THINKING OF PICKING PSYCHOLOGY OR CS WHICH SHOULD I PICK SND MORE LIKELY TO GET IN AT UOM AND BTW HAVE I MET THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS BY PICKING THOSE SUBJECTS AND TARGETTING TO GET (AAA-AAB-ABB max)???

University of Manchester detail their entry requirements for MPharm here. They say:

"We require grades ABB-AAB. This must include Chemistry, either Mathematics or Biology, and one further rigorous academic subject (we do not accept General Studies or Critical Thinking). You are required to obtain a pass in the practical element of any science A-level taken."

As a result your existing subjects and target grades do meet the requirements, and either Psychology or Computer Science would be fine. So pick the subject you're likely to get the best grade in.

(No-one can answer your core "Will I get in" question. There are just too many variables, including your performance at interview.)

Good luck! :crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest