The Student Room Group

Experiences with Evra patch?

I've got medication anxiety, I'm worried about side effects. I've got a pretty severe fear of vomiting and also dizziness. I was wondering if anyone here has used the Evra patch, and what your experiences were like?
Original post by Anonymous
I've got medication anxiety, I'm worried about side effects. I've got a pretty severe fear of vomiting and also dizziness. I was wondering if anyone here has used the Evra patch, and what your experiences were like?

What's works well for one person with medications don't mean it will be the same for you or others because everyone has a different way of handling medicines when taken.

Side effects are usually common but don't actually necessary means nobody may get any of them ok.
Use of this patch maybe fine with you as best to try it for a while and see how it goes and if its causing you any problems then talk to your GP about it and see what else they may give you ok ,
Are you using this for birth control as if so you should be ok with using it but again I can't stress that you contact your GP about any problems with it ok,

Quick Reply

Latest