The Student Room Group

What's the worst thing you experienced in secoundary school

Im curious to know abt ppls high school experinces just fun memories to look back on

I think mine would be when I got dragged down tje stairs by some girl and got beat ip. She thougjt i was someone else

Scroll to see replies

oh tons of things happened to me in year 7
i got punched in the face a couple of times, pushed down the stairs, kicked, squashed, all the usual but with more force
Reply 2
What do you mean that “she thought you were someone else”?
Original post by jae jae

she beat up the wrong person
Reply 4
Original post by BluMoon06
she beat up the wrong person

Ohh k, thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Im curious to know abt ppls high school experinces just fun memories to look back on

I think mine would be when I got dragged down tje stairs by some girl and got beat ip. She thougjt i was someone else

ngl being told to kill myself because i wasn't worth anything
sorry if this triggers x
Original post by ADarling
ngl being told to kill myself because i wasn't worth anything
sorry if this triggers x

i was told that aswell at my current. the teachers just sat there like pilocks saying theyre only joking 🙄
i was told that aswell at my current. the teachers just sat there like pilocks saying theyre only joking 🙄

oh my god that's ridiculous
tbf so did the teachers at my school as well as just standing there while some guy was beating me up
oh my god that's ridiculous
tbf so did the teachers at my school as well as just standing there while some guy was beating me up

twins lol that happened to me in primary school. she just stood there and said thats not nice. no it isnt so bloody do something!
twins lol that happened to me in primary school. she just stood there and said thats not nice. no it isnt so bloody do something!

we've had some pretty tough times huh
we've had some pretty tough times huh

yh school was never something i looked forward too
Took a guy's bag in the playground, ran off with it and banged a metal gate at his face. I was temporarily excluded for it because the CCTV camera's showed that it had been "intentional" whatever that means.
yh school was never something i looked forward too

imma college chick but i still don't look forward to it even tho most ppl r nice
Original post by kingpin x
Took a guy's bag in the playground, ran off with it and banged a metal gate at his face. I was temporarily excluded for it because the CCTV camera's showed that it had been "intentional" whatever that means.

thats kinda funny ngl
Original post by jae jae

She mistook me for another hijabi smhh coz i had my back turned and she thought i was this other girl lol

That's horrible-did you report her to your school or your parents or maybe even the police because that's assault.:eek:
She mistook me for another hijabi smhh coz i had my back turned and she thought i was this other girl lol

Ohhhh alright

So what happened to the other hijabi lmaoo
imma college chick but i still don't look forward to it even tho most ppl r nice

oh im in high school but ive moved schools a bunch so ive kinda abandoned everyone and got a new start

Original post by kingpin x

this made me laugh so hard 😂😂
thats kinda funny ngl

It was funny at the time because the guy had been an absolute douchebag, so someone had to put him in his place.
Original post by Chelsea26
That's horrible-did you report her to your school or your parents or maybe even the police because that's assault.:eek:

it isnt that easy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending