The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy Uni of Leicester

Hey guys! Does anyone have an offer for Physiotherapy at University of Leicester? I'm still waiting and getting kinda anxious now :frown: My interview was a few weeks ago.
Same, I had an interview a few weeks ago and heard nothing. At least we haven’t been rejected!
Reply 2
Ahh thank you :smile: I hope you get the offer!
I haven’t yet, they said to me at the end of the interview that everyone should hear back by the end of March :smile:, have you heard anything yet?
Still heard nothing yet. Hope you get in! Do you have any offers from anywhere else?
Original post by alicematthews
Still heard nothing yet. Hope you get in! Do you have any offers from anywhere else?

I applied to Wolverhampton with foundation year, east London, Birmingham, Leicester and Leicester with a foundation year. I have offers from Wolverhampton and east London, got turned down by Birmingham, just waiting on both of my Leicester applications, which is where I reallyyyyy want to go :smile:. Wbu!!
Original post by Lucym33ch
I applied to Wolverhampton with foundation year, east London, Birmingham, Leicester and Leicester with a foundation year. I have offers from Wolverhampton and east London, got turned down by Birmingham, just waiting on both of my Leicester applications, which is where I reallyyyyy want to go :smile:. Wbu!!

I got turned down by Nottingham and Liverpool. Haven’t heard from Birmingham yet and waiting on both Leicester applications. So I’m very stressed because I haven’t got any yet😂
Original post by alicematthews
I got turned down by Nottingham and Liverpool. Haven’t heard from Birmingham yet and waiting on both Leicester applications. So I’m very stressed because I haven’t got any yet😂

Oh no! Good luck! I’m sure even if you don’t get an offer there will still be good options in clearing 😌
Reply 8
I applied to Nottingham, Sheffield,Keele, Leicester and Birmingham I got alternative courses for birmingham and sheffield which I dont really want to do. Got turned down for Nottingham and got an offer from Keele which has a masters. I do wanna go to Leicester which is why I was wondering if anyone has got any offers :smile:
Original post by fxlakh
Hey guys! Does anyone have an offer for Physiotherapy at University of Leicester? I'm still waiting and getting kinda anxious now :frown: My interview was a few weeks ago.

I haven't been invited to an interview but they haven't rejected my application yet so idk why they're holding it for no reason
Reply 10
Original post by stizzy0909
I haven't been invited to an interview but they haven't rejected my application yet so idk why they're holding it for no reason

That's soo annoying! They did say they have lots of applicants this year (more than last year) so it may be that they are still doing interviews. Where else have you applied?
Reply 11
Original post by Lucym33ch

Hey,
You should have heard from Leicester by now. do you mind if i ask why Leicester as i am deciding between Leicester and East London(both with foundation)?
East London is a bit different in terms of the foundation pathway which i am not sure about it. I would appreciate any ideas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending