fxlakh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey guys! Does anyone have an offer for Physiotherapy at University of Leicester? I'm still waiting and getting kinda anxious now My interview was a few weeks ago.
alicematthews
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Same, I had an interview a few weeks ago and heard nothing. At least we haven’t been rejected!
fxlakh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Ahh thank you I hope you get the offer!
Lucym33ch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I haven’t yet, they said to me at the end of the interview that everyone should hear back by the end of March , have you heard anything yet?
alicematthews
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Still heard nothing yet. Hope you get in! Do you have any offers from anywhere else?
Lucym33ch
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by alicematthews)
Still heard nothing yet. Hope you get in! Do you have any offers from anywhere else?
I applied to Wolverhampton with foundation year, east London, Birmingham, Leicester and Leicester with a foundation year. I have offers from Wolverhampton and east London, got turned down by Birmingham, just waiting on both of my Leicester applications, which is where I reallyyyyy want to go . Wbu!!
alicematthews
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Lucym33ch)
I applied to Wolverhampton with foundation year, east London, Birmingham, Leicester and Leicester with a foundation year. I have offers from Wolverhampton and east London, got turned down by Birmingham, just waiting on both of my Leicester applications, which is where I reallyyyyy want to go . Wbu!!
I got turned down by Nottingham and Liverpool. Haven’t heard from Birmingham yet and waiting on both Leicester applications. So I’m very stressed because I haven’t got any yet😂
Lucym33ch
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by alicematthews)
I got turned down by Nottingham and Liverpool. Haven’t heard from Birmingham yet and waiting on both Leicester applications. So I’m very stressed because I haven’t got any yet😂
Oh no! Good luck! I’m sure even if you don’t get an offer there will still be good options in clearing 😌
fxlakh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I applied to Nottingham, Sheffield,Keele, Leicester and Birmingham I got alternative courses for birmingham and sheffield which I dont really want to do. Got turned down for Nottingham and got an offer from Keele which has a masters. I do wanna go to Leicester which is why I was wondering if anyone has got any offers
stizzy0909
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by fxlakh)
Hey guys! Does anyone have an offer for Physiotherapy at University of Leicester? I'm still waiting and getting kinda anxious now My interview was a few weeks ago.
I haven't been invited to an interview but they haven't rejected my application yet so idk why they're holding it for no reason
fxlakh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by stizzy0909)
I haven't been invited to an interview but they haven't rejected my application yet so idk why they're holding it for no reason
That's soo annoying! They did say they have lots of applicants this year (more than last year) so it may be that they are still doing interviews. Where else have you applied?
Milanz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Lucym33ch)
Hey,
You should have heard from Leicester by now. do you mind if i ask why Leicester as i am deciding between Leicester and East London(both with foundation)?
East London is a bit different in terms of the foundation pathway which i am not sure about it. I would appreciate any ideas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (142)
53.99%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (36)
13.69%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (30)
11.41%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.89%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
6.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.94%

Watched Threads