The Student Room Group

idc im coming out

im ranting now but i don't care if people know i like girls because it's love and ugghhh i have had feelings for this girl for quite a long time but ive been trying to get rid of them but i can't and arghhhhhhhhhh

Scroll to see replies

I'm coming out,

I want the world to know

I've got to let it show
Just come out of the closet already. I am always here if you need help dragging you out
good for you. don't let others keep you closeted. let yourself feel love, in any way you want to

Spoiler

Most people won't care so it's not a big deal. Love is love. Why did you feel the need to write this though?
if you're gonna just take it as a joke then just ****

Original post by LordFarquaad
Most people won't care so it's not a big deal. Love is love. Why did you feel the need to write this though?

why can't I? if it bothers you why don't you leave? im just ranting as i said... duh
Original post by Ethane_the_pug
good for you. don't let others keep you closeted. let yourself feel love, in any way you want to

Spoiler

aweh your reply is the nicest bc everyone seems to take it not in a serious matter. thank you but im always here if you need to chat and also i wish you the best of luck! the girl I like has a boyfriend :frown:.
Original post by LordFarquaad

why did you feel the need to write this?
why did you feel the need to write this?

exactly!!!!
Original post by gracieee16
aweh your reply is the nicest bc everyone seems to take it not in a serious matter. thank you but im always here if you need to chat and also i wish you the best of luck! the girl I like has a boyfriend :frown:.

bruh what. it shows the image when i'm editing the comment. dumb ass browser
whatever

what lmao
hey big luv gracie
takes a lot of bravery to do that without anonymous
if you ever want to talk about it tell me ye?
what lmao

Attachment not found
Original post by Benji8492
hey big luv gracie
takes a lot of bravery to do that without anonymous
if you ever want to talk about it tell me ye?

hey thank you benjiiii :smile:nah im bi but i rlly like my mate
... grr what should I do ?
Attachment not found

not found apparently hahaha
but how are ya anywaysssss
Original post by JAckieee.chan
Just come out of the closet already. I am always here if you need help dragging you out

Drag me out please.
hey thank you benjiiii :smile:nah im bi but i rlly like my mate
... grr what should I do ?

lol, been in a similar situation, but not much you can unless you try to break them up. just wait

Spoiler

im ranting now but i don't care if people know i like girls because it's love and ugghhh i have had feelings for this girl for quite a long time but ive been trying to get rid of them but i can't and arghhhhhhhhhh

Ify I'm the same and the girl has a bf:/
Original post by H4ttie03
Ify I'm the same and the girl has a bf:/

come out be proud.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending