The Student Room Group

Im lonely

Honestly just lonely and its so embarassing to say so thats why its on anon.anyone wanna chat or something
Hey, wassup?
I would love to chat with you.
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly just lonely and its so embarassing to say so thats why its on anon.anyone wanna chat or something

i feel your pain i also am lonely and i get scare to meet new people
Original post by jademowry123
i feel your pain i also am lonely and i get scare to meet new people

I am so terrified of meeting new people. I am actually trying to push myself to make more friends

Yeah, just shoot a PM :h:
Original post by aashray1998
I am so terrified of meeting new people. I am actually trying to push myself to make more friends

same thats is part of the reason i am on TSR

TSR helps alot with social anxiety ahaha

So I'm from India. And I will be travelling to UK for my Postgrad. TSR seemed like a nice place to meet new people and make friends before I leave India
Original post by Wannabevetnurse

TSR is a really nice platform

yh it helps me to calm down if i have had a bad day because i can come on here and tell people what happened

Don't be embarrassed, we've all gone through/going through periods of loneliness in our lifetime, id love to talk drop me a pm because I think you cant pm anonymous :? :smile:
yh it helps me to calm down if i have had a bad day because i can come on here and tell people what happened

Yeahhhh, if you wanna rant or just have a chat, you can PM me :hugs:
Yeahhhh, if you wanna rant or just have a chat, you can PM me :hugs:

ok
Lol thx
Original post by asdasdihpi
Don't be embarrassed, we've all gone through/going through periods of loneliness in our lifetime, id love to talk drop me a pm because I think you cant pm anonymous :? :smile:

Cool thx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending