The Student Room Group

is this a bad or good thing?

im currently in yr11, and i have a friend from yr7 however i feel there's red flags
also i've been in situations where there have been betrayals e.g a person talking behind my back with my friend
i feel i cant trust anyone, because i dont want to run the risk of being betrayed again so instead feeling lonely
is being lonely bad?
as i feel when i am ppl in my year are judging me as they have many friends but i dont
Reply 1
Icl being friends with a yr 7 when ur in yr 11 is quite strange
Reply 2
Original post by Maya1.dfr
Icl being friends with a yr 7 when ur in yr 11 is quite strange

i meant we have been friends since yr7
Reply 3
Original post by oursgrace
i meant we have been friends since yr7

Oh okay. Well I don't think u should worry cos I had a friend from before Yr seven and I saw t signs and jus cut her off at t end of yr 11 im in college now and I've made way better friends. Ik it feels stressful at that time but later u won't care anymore. If u feel she isn't a good friend u shouldn't waste ur time and jus focus on ur own progression. I'm okay with jus being by myself and thats one of t best things I've learned in life - it stops fake people from surrounding u.
Reply 4
hey hope this message finds you well,
you see(it giving dhar mann lmaoo).. anyways
your're in yr11 and you have better things to focus rn; yes friends are necessary and important but your GCSEs are far more.. friends will come and go.. people just have friends in high school to get by. i think for you is to talk to your friend and tell her how you truly feel.. but yh i think you shouldn't stress over friends, they'll come and go- "the only reason they talk behind your back is that they're already behind you"
take care.. all the best <3

Original post by oursgrace
Submit replyim currently in yr11, and i have a friend from yr7 however i feel there's red flags
also i've been in situations where there have been betrayals e.g a person talking behind my back with my friend
i feel i cant trust anyone, because i dont want to run the risk of being betrayed again so instead feeling lonely
is being lonely bad?
as i feel when i am ppl in my year are judging me as they have many friends but i dont

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending