The Student Room Group

weight losss tips

can i loose weight with no exercise i hate myself so so much i just need to loose weight i’m so disgusting idc how i loose i just need to feel happy in myself
just eat less
Reply 2
Losing weight can be as simple as eating less calories than your consume each day or by working out. If you're wanting to finding eating material I'd look at a few YouTube videos by Pamela Reif, Natache Oceania or Will Tennsyon. Also just because they eat or exercise in a certain way doesn't mean you have too everything is relative!

Also, when I run into a problem. For example, I've gone outside and I've suddenly felt anxious. I like to identify when I was feeling normal. Okay I was feeling normal when I was inside. Okay, I felt anxious when I was outside. Okay, what actually changed from inside to outside? Okay, it was because people was around. Okay, what can I do to make myself feel like anxious? Okay, maybe listen to some music? Okay, that helped! Obviously, there are other things you could do but that's how I think! Also, keep in mind the way you feel right now is only temporary and you will eventually be comfortable with yourself!

Additionally, I'd like to point out that exercise doesn't have to be difficult. This literally could be a 10 - 30 minute walk. Whilst, listening to some music, a podcast or maybe a video. This can increase your metabolism by 20 -49%!!!

For me as well I'd want to know why I hate myself using what I mentioned above. When did I last not feel like this? Okay, then. When did this start? Okay then? What's the difference between before and the start of those feelings. Okay, this. So whatever changed is probably the cause of it.

Hopes this helps! I'm not the best with expressing my thoughts to language haha!
To lose weight you just need to burn more calories than you consume. That can be done by eating less (eating less than your TDEE), exercising more or a combo of both. One thing I will say is if you want to look 'toned' at all and not just 'skinny fat' (slim but still soft looking) then that comes from exercise. Another bonus there is exercise makes you feel good so Id recommend exercising. If all you want is weight loss then eating less will work though.

Quick Reply

Latest