The Student Room Group

Deloitte Consultancy April 2021 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bahmad1994
I did my job simulation on 17th May for enterprise division - consulting, London. I haven't heard back yet. What about you?

still waiting, applied for same division - supply chain
Original post by Androgynouip
Was rejected today :’ ) hope u had good news back tho!

yeah they told me this Monday I made it to the job simulation stage, going to do it today!
Hi, did you hear back after job simulation?

hi, I have only done my online assessment, I am going to do the job simulation today and will let you know!
Reply 63
Heard back yesterday pretty much saying I was put on a waiting list for an AC.
“This doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t be considered for the role. Your Job Simulation scores were good, so we would like to keep your application under review.
We will contact you again after 24th June, once we have the outcomes from the candidates we have progressed first.”

I’ll hear back by the 26th to see if I’ll get an interview
Original post by GA0909
“This doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t be considered for the role. Your Job Simulation scores were good, so we would like to keep your application under review.
We will contact you again after 24th June, once we have the outcomes from the candidates we have progressed first.”

when did you do your Job Sim?
Reply 65
Original post by BeerWiz

About 6 weeks ago
Hey guys quick update - I just received an email telling me that the vacancies for the Autumn 2021 start had all been filled out (at least for enterprise, technology and performance in london) and if i'd be willing to be considered for the early 2022 intake. No update on the JS yet though!
Original post by vinipatty
I did my job simulation 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything, mine is for the early 2022 intake so I'm hoping they're prioritising the September intake first...

is this for the brightstart 2022 degree apprenticeship intake or for another programme at deloitte??
Original post by GA0909

Original post by BeerWiz

is this for the brightstart 2022 degree apprenticeship intake or for another programme at deloitte??
Reply 69
Hi, how tough is the online assessment and which website is best for practicing the test?
Reply 70
I did my job simulation on 17th May for enterprise division - consulting, London. I haven't heard back yet. What about you?

Hi, how was the process?
Hi everyone, did someone receive any response for Early 2022 intake? I completed my JS on May 14th for Strategy, Enterprise and Technology consulting but didn't hear back yet.
Hi, I applied for the same role as you, did my JS one month ago, didn't hear back either.
Reply 73
Has anyone received an offer and will start early 2022? Would be nice to connect with others starting then too :smile:
Original post by ahipoke
Has anyone received an offer and will start early 2022? Would be nice to connect with others starting then too :smile:

Hi Ahipoke, have you received offer for Early 2022 intake?
Reply 75
Hi Ahipoke, have you received offer for Early 2022 intake?

Yes, just checking in to see if anyone else on this thread has too :smile:
Congratulations for your offer. Would you mind if I ask for your application timelines, from online application to offer.
Reply 77
Congratulations for your offer. Would you mind if I ask for your application timelines, from online application to offer.

22nd April - application & IOA application
23rd April - completed IOA
7th May - invitation to JS
24 June - invited to final stage assessment
13 July - final interview
20th July - Offer!
Hi do you have a case study in the final interview? I will have one which is called a group exercise. I don't know how to prepare for it so could you please give me some hints?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending