The Student Room Group

Midwifery 2021 intake at Bangor

Hey, has anyone had an offer yet for Bangor?
Original post by 354661
Hey, has anyone had an offer yet for Bangor?

Hi @354661,

Try not to worry there is still plenty of time before Universities are required to make offers and Midwifery is a very popular course so I imagine the team are just working their way through the applications :smile: We've also been closed over the Easter period and many of our staff aren't retuning until the 12th of April so you are unlikely to hear from us before then. I would recommend in the meantime you check your UCAS Track and Emails (including spam) to make sure you've not received any emails from us regarding your application.

Thanks
Rhian
Reply 2
Hi, I think quite a few offers have been made going off some of the Facebook pages. I interviewed December 7th and emailed last Wednesday but not had a response. I’m getting really worried that I’ve slipped through the net as I know of a lot of people who have been unsuccessful, successful and been put on the reserves xx
Original post by Asr93
Hi, I think quite a few offers have been made going off some of the Facebook pages. I interviewed December 7th and emailed last Wednesday but not had a response. I’m getting really worried that I’ve slipped through the net as I know of a lot of people who have been unsuccessful, successful and been put on the reserves xx

Hi @Asr93,

A lot if the staff are just returning to work this week so I'm sure they will send you an email back over the next few days. Did you send it to [email protected] or [email protected]? You should get a response from either of these. Just make sure you do also check your spam emails just in case as emails can sometimes end up in here.

Best of luck!
Rhian
Reply 4
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi @Asr93,

A lot if the staff are just returning to work this week so I'm sure they will send you an email back over the next few days. Did you send it to [email protected] or [email protected]? You should get a response from either of these. Just make sure you do also check your spam emails just in case as emails can sometimes end up in here.

Best of luck!
Rhian

Amazing! Thank you so much for getting back to me and letting me know!

Thank you
Amie
Reply 5
@Bangor Uni I received my offer yesterday and I’m absolutely over the moon! X
Original post by Asr93
@Bangor Uni I received my offer yesterday and I’m absolutely over the moon! X

Congratulations @Asr93! Well done!
We really look forward to welcoming you and everyone else to Bangor. If you have any questions in the meantime you're welcome to ask here or you can have a chat with our current students on Unibuddy.
There's also a lot of information and videos on our website on how to prepare and get ready for university, there's a lot of useful tips there :smile:

Anna

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending