The Student Room Group

Why can’t I get over her

It has been several months since me and my ex broke up and she’s still on my mind. She was nasty to me and made me feel worthless. I don’t even think it’s her I miss anymore I miss the company, being 19 and living alone is hard and this made it a whole lot harder now I have no one to look forward to seeing. What can I do to get over this all? I am at breaking point living like this.
If you have any friends, keep in touch with them and maybe let any close friends of yours know how you're feeling. It's best to have a friend nearby.
Reply 2
same here man i feel you :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by arisakha7
If you have any friends, keep in touch with them and maybe let any close friends of yours know how you're feeling. It's best to have a friend nearby.

Well I do and luckily for the next academic year I’m living with them but they’re not the kind who take much seriously and don’t feel comfortable opening up. As for family it’s just torn apart by past drama and I have always been kinda separated to them.
Original post by Anonymous
Well I do and luckily for the next academic year I’m living with them but they’re not the kind who take much seriously and don’t feel comfortable opening up. As for family it’s just torn apart by past drama and I have always been kinda separated to them.

As long as you have their company, I'm sure gradually you'll feel better. You can always PM me - I'm designated relationship guru to my friends so I have one talent lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending