The Student Room Group

Goldie’s Weekend Picture Challenge (by Lucy)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LovingLucy
No your not deadline is 9 Sunday
Also I adore this show

Yay thx. 😎 Also lmao, so do I. I've been watching it for the last couple months and it just keeps getting better and better as the seasons go on. I especially like how each episode leaves you on a cliffhanger and it makes you want to keep watching it. 😁 I'm so glad I have all the seasons and episodes on Disney Plus, because I could not imagine it when it came on tv like any other ordinary show, because I wouldn't be able to wait a whole week before the next episode came on again lol. 😑 Anyway, what season are you on or are you already done watching the whole show ?
No your not deadline is 9 Sunday
Also I adore this show

Oooh pretty I like things like this light vs dark

you got 15 entries already and i be honest its one of the hardest weeks i seen so many beautiful pictures

do you want another go maybe end may sorta time lucy?
Original post by GreedyChris04
Yay thx. 😎 Also lmao, so do I. I've been watching it for the last couple months and it just keeps getting better and better as the seasons go on. I especially like how each episode leaves you on a cliffhanger and it makes you want to keep watching it. 😁 I'm so glad I have all the seasons and episodes on Disney Plus, because I could not imagine it when it came on tv like any other ordinary show, because I wouldn't be able to wait a whole week before the next episode came on again lol. 😑 Anyway, what season are you on or are you already done watching the whole show ?

I’m all done
I had that with season 6 I had to wait a week before it came on Netflix
Original post by Wise Goldie
you got 15 entries already and i be honest its one of the hardest weeks i seen so many beautiful pictures

do you want another go maybe end may sorta time lucy?

Yes please
Yes please

ok i wrote it down lucy for week 15th may ok lucy:biggrin:

so 24th april me
1st may miriram
8th may me
15th may lucy
22nd may me
29th katya
(edited 3 years ago)
I hope I'm no too late 😅. Also, this picture I want to submit. It's from this show I watch called Once Upon A Time on Disney Plus.😎 I picked it because I thought the magical smoke (it comes from a spell in the show) is taking over the whole town and the lady(name is Emma in the show) is ready to fight whoever casts the spell (magical smoke). The town where the smoke is taking over is the town where her family lives and she came back to visit, just to see that the town has been taken over by the magic smoke. (The person who casts the spell is called the Evil Queen in the show.) Sorry for the long paragraph.😑 I just wanted to explain why I chose this image and to give you some knowledge about what is happening in the photo. 🤓 Again, I hope I'm not too late and I hope this picture is ok to submit. 😃

Oh I've watched Once upon a Time. It's so good
I’m all done
I had that with season 6 I had to wait a week before it came on Netflix

Wow, I'm only on season 3 (It takes me to while to watch shows since I'm usually really busy 😑) Also oof, that had to be hard 😬. Anyway, was my entry ok to submit? Ik the show itself is magical and stuff, but I want to make sure the pic is magical enough to be entered in. 😅 I also know the other entries are wayyy more magical and better than mine, so that's another reason why I had to make sure and why Ik mine isn't going to be good enough to be in the top 5.🙁 But it was fun to enter and I can at least see what everyone else submitted 😃 .
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by fleury21
Oh I've watched Once upon a Time. It's so good

Yea it really is. It's my favorite show atm since I'm in the middle of watching it 😎
ok i wrote it down lucy for week 15th may ok lucy:biggrin:

so 24th april me
1st may miriram
8th may me
15th may lucy
22nd may me
29th katya

Yes that’s great

Wow, I'm only on season 3 (It takes me to while to watch shows since I'm usually really busy 😑) Also oof, that had to be hard 😬. Anyway, was my entry ok to submit? Ik the show itself is magical and stuff, but I want to make sure the pic is magical enough to be entered in. 😅 I also know the other entries are wayyy more magical and better than mine, so that's another reason why I had to make sure and why Ik mine isn't going to be good enough to be in the top 5.🙁 But it was fun to enter and at least see what everyone else submitted 😃 .

it’s perfect I love it, it might be top five you’ll never know
😂😂😂Blu is getting smart she wants to win

yh i really wanna win and hopefully i do :colone:
Original post by BluMoon06
yh i really wanna win and hopefully i do :colone:

Lol, hey Sky. I entered the contest too. 😎
I love the northern lights too much & it is quite magical, so here you go!
Lol, hey Sky. I entered the contest too. 😎

heyyyyy
:0 really? imma go look 😎
Original post by HS_1

thats so nice:biggrin:
thats so nice:biggrin:

haha tyy Goldie! x
Original post by HS_1
haha tyy Goldie! x

instead of hs what your nickname

like @\^_^/ is called bubbles cos her name is hard to say lol
Original post by HS_1

😱😱 i like your interpretation of magical I love it
instead of hs what your nickname

like @\^_^/ is called bubbles cos her name is hard to say lol

known as haz here, but get called hash/hashish/hazza lmao you can call me whtever you want x
Original post by HS_1
known as haz here, but get called hash/hashish/hazza lmao you can call me whtever you want x

hello haz:biggrin:

how are you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending