The Student Room Group

when did you lose your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iamthicccccc1405
Its a tough call to make, but for now I think i've found the right guy, but who knows in a month from now, or a year, things can change

Mhm nothing is guaranteed anything can happen
Its raining here

Original post by the_pharaoh
Mhm nothing is guaranteed anything can happen

Exactly
Yes ik it was never said otherwise 😂
Original post by Theloniouss
Last night with your mom :cool:

PRSOM
I’m 23 and I’m still virgin. When I lose it I want it to amazing and my way.
I’m still single and virgin.
I am also still single and also a happy virgin
I'm happily a single virgin like these two lovelies above me
Original post by Prettyfrock
I am also still single and also a happy virgin

Original post by Anonymous
I’m still single and virgin.

eeeeeeeyyyyy ssssaaaaaammmmmmmeeeee. You guys want to be friends?
I was nineteen. I feel like losing your virginity when you're still a child is too soon, but that was when I was in a committed relationship with the right person and we both felt that we were ready and wanted to do it, after a while and doing other things it just felt right and I knew I was sure about what I wanted. Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I would never want to do anything like that with someone I wasn't in love with (I don't think it would even cross my mind tbh) and I see sex as more of a nice bonus than a necessary requirement in a relationship. It was something that I enjoyed and still do enjoy and feel is fun to do with someone you're attracted to and comfortable with, but I wouldn't call it "life-changing" because it's not like what I do in the bedroom defines me or my life and nothing about me really changed that wasn't directly related to sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending