The Student Room Group

Physician associate at the University of Surrey

hey there just heard that i got through the interview process, looking for some advice on how surrey is like and how rent is like lol
and yeah feel free to ask if you need some help with the interview for surrey
and also would love to meet ppl on this who also received an offer for surrey
Original post by Jeromethetank
hey there just heard that i got through the interview process, looking for some advice on how surrey is like and how rent is like lol

Hi there, congratulations on getting through the interview process!

I am a second year Psychology student so hopefully I can be of some help. Is there anything in particular you would like to know about Surrey? That way I can give you more specific answers, if not then I am more than happy to give you an overview of the University :smile: Will you be applying for accommodation on campus? As a student who was in halls on first year and then went to renting I can give you an overview of what my fees were like. Please let me know, and I can answer all this for you :smile:

Becca
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Jeromethetank

hey I received an offer and seriously considering accepting
Reply 3
Hiya I’m currently awaiting my Surrey interview, I was wondering what is the interview procedure like? Also what’s the course like is it 5 days a week? Thanks in advance:smile:
Reply 4
&&& oh I forgot to even ask did you end up accepting Surrey or did you end up someplace else ?
Original post by Txsaj
&&& oh I forgot to even ask did you end up accepting Surrey or did you end up someplace else ?

lol hey sorry i barley use this, didn't end up going surrey because found out that the physician associate course there isn't regarded as a masters it is postgraduate diploma and therefore i wouldn't get funding for it. so i didn't go and i was too late for other places and now i work as a medical laboratory assistant at the hospital in brighton

Quick Reply

Latest