The Student Room Group

My teacher is a karen... AMA

my geography teacher is a really big karen, ask me anything.
Original post by dooby_boss
my geography teacher is a really big karen, ask me anything.

Is she actually a Karen? What about her gives off that energy?

Its like the word 'simp' often isn't used in its intended way because the meaning of the word has been watered down through its popularity.
Reply 2
She has some of the craziest rules, for example if you scratch your head, you get sent outside. She disobeys the school rules and says she does things 'her' way. She shouts a lot, notes down everything you do and sends an email to our head of year.

One thing that happened just yesterday was that we had a class detention and our parents weren't notified and we weren't registered to have a detention. We had to redo a test as there was too much noise during the test. We couldn't tell our parents that we were in detention and one of my friend's dad waits for him at the gate for him to come so he could have waited for a whole hour for something he didn't do. Bravely, he stood up to her, risking another detention.

Sorry if this is too much for you to read. :indiff:
Original post by dooby_boss
She has some of the craziest rules, for example if you scratch your head, you get sent outside. She disobeys the school rules and says she does things 'her' way. She shouts a lot, notes down everything you do and sends an email to our head of year.

One thing that happened just yesterday was that we had a class detention and our parents weren't notified and we weren't registered to have a detention. We had to redo a test as there was too much noise during the test. We couldn't tell our parents that we were in detention and one of my friend's dad waits for him at the gate for him to come so he could have waited for a whole hour for something he didn't do. Bravely, he stood up to her, risking another detention.

Sorry if this is too much for you to read. :indiff:

Sounds like a complete wacko, authoritarian to the max.

She sounds like a teacher who has been exaggerated in a book.
Reply 4
Original post by EscapeCollege
Sounds like a complete wacko, authoritarian to the max.

She sounds like a teacher who has been exaggerated in a book.

lmao

Quick Reply

Latest