The Student Room Group

Student Finance - Expected Date Reminder

Hi there,

I've got an email from Student Finance today and it's says:

"We’ll still give you a progress update between None to None."

Can someone tell me what this means? They didn't give me a specific date? It's just says 'None'. Unless, it's an error?

Thank you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by HoneyDew.Melon
Hi there,

I've got an email from Student Finance today and it's says:

"We’ll still give you a progress update between None to None."

Can someone tell me what this means? They didn't give me a specific date? It's just says 'None'. Unless, it's an error?

Thank you!

Hi there, this just means the dates haven't been added into the email. What does the email advise? What is the status of your application online? Have you sent evidence recently? Thanks, Karen
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, this just means the dates haven't been added into the email. What does the email advise? What is the status of your application online? Have you sent evidence recently? Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen,

I think everything is fine now. I've just checked the status of my application and it says that my 'application is approved'.

Thank you again!
Original post by HoneyDew.Melon
Hi Karen,

I think everything is fine now. I've just checked the status of my application and it says that my 'application is approved'.

Thank you again!

You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

My second payment is 2nd January can I get it early?
Original post by Johnfano
My second payment is 2nd January can I get it early?

Hi there,

No we would not bring the payment forward as your payment dates are based on the term dates provided by your university.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending