The Student Room Group

Changing from Part time to full time next academic year

Hi,

I am currently in my second year as a part time student. In September, I will be going full time for the final 2 years of my degree. Can I just apply for full time funding online now? Or is there something else I need to do?thanks!
Original post by maturelo
Hi,

I am currently in my second year as a part time student. In September, I will be going full time for the final 2 years of my degree. Can I just apply for full time funding online now? Or is there something else I need to do?thanks!

Hi there,

Can you confirm if you will be transferring onto a full time course? Can you confirm the course and university you will be studying with?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Can you confirm if you will be transferring onto a full time course? Can you confirm the course and university you will be studying with?

Thanks,
Claire

Hi, I will be studying the same course just on a full time basis instead of part time. (The course is traditionally full time). It is BSc (Hons) Equine Science at Hartpury University.
Hi, I will be studying the same course just on a full time basis instead of part time. (The course is traditionally full time). It is BSc (Hons) Equine Science at Hartpury University.

Hi there, when you started your course in 1st year were you full time or part time? Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, when you started your course in 1st year were you full time or part time? Thanks, Karen

Hi
I was part time
Hi
I was part time

Have you applied as an EU Student, Home Student or Migrant Worker? Thanks, Karen
Reply 6
Have you applied as an EU Student, Home Student or Migrant Worker? Thanks, Karen

I am a home student
I am a home student

In order for the team to review your eligibility for funding you would need to apply as a new full time student on your online account or by completing the PN1 form and returning via post for the team to review.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1137617/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf

Thanks, Karen
Reply 8
In order for the team to review your eligibility for funding you would need to apply as a new full time student on your online account or by completing the PN1 form and returning via post for the team to review.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1137617/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf

Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen,

Is there any way I can discuss this over the phone instead?
Hi Karen,

Is there any way I can discuss this over the phone instead?

Hi there, You can call us on 0300 100 0607, however we would still require the paper PN1 form to be sent via post. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending