The Student Room Group

Uploading evidence

Hi. My son has applied for student finance and received a request to provide evidence of his unearned income; this is a sum of £20 interest from a savings account. The options to upload evidence do not include a savings account and ticking the last option of "i cannot provide any of the above" just returns you to the same question. I assume that a photograph of the relevant pass book will be sufficient but would welcome advice on how we proceed with this. Thanks
Original post by Wanttohelp
Hi. My son has applied for student finance and received a request to provide evidence of his unearned income; this is a sum of £20 interest from a savings account. The options to upload evidence do not include a savings account and ticking the last option of "i cannot provide any of the above" just returns you to the same question. I assume that a photograph of the relevant pass book will be sufficient but would welcome advice on how we proceed with this. Thanks

Hi there, he can find out how to upload evidence here: It doesn't matter what he indicates the evidence is for as long as it is uploaded. He can include a cover letter explaining what the evidence is he is uploading. He can find out how to upload this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teb-DaFfDRc

Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, he can find out how to upload evidence here: It doesn't matter what he indicates the evidence is for as long as it is uploaded. He can include a cover letter explaining what the evidence is he is uploading. He can find out how to upload this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teb-DaFfDRc

Thanks, Karen

Thank you. Sorry to be pedantic but which box should he tick, he is nervous about getting it wrong. Thanks
Thank you. Sorry to be pedantic but which box should he tick, he is nervous about getting it wrong. Thanks

It doesn't matter. The team will still review the evidence and the letter. Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
It doesn't matter. The team will still review the evidence and the letter. Thanks, Karen

Ok. Many thanks for your help, it is appreciated
Ok. Many thanks for your help, it is appreciated

You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending