The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2021 Keele University

Hi Guys,
I have applied to Keele University this year for the masters. I was wondering who else is planning to study here? x
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Oh wow congratulations, an unconditional offer is amazing! Did you take a gap year last year? x
Reply 2
Dental nursing is a good way to get some experience in healthcare :smile: It's ok but extremely stressful even though we are not doing exams. Physiotherapy seems like a very rewarding and practical job which I feel I would love! I just thought it's nice to make some friends and see who else is joining the same uni as me tbh as uni is a very different experience for everyone I think.
Reply 3
Do you live nearby to the uni and are you hoping to live on campus? x
Reply 4
I live about an hour away and hoping to drive to uni every day. I know it would be better to live on campus but I don't think I could live away from the family tbh x
(I hope I'm not asking too many personal questions :smile: ) Are you nervous about the whole uni experience?
Reply 5
Yes placements definitelyyy! I kinda overthink about the social aspect of Uni as I want to make some really good friends who like to have a fun time but also are dedicated to their work if you get me x You sound like a confident person so I'm sure you won't find it hard to make some friends!
Reply 6
The 4 year one- the integrated masters. What about you x
Reply 7
I applied this academic year. Yes I got a conditional offer! Oooo we can be friends!! It's been cool talking to you. (I hope I don't sound creepy hahaha) :smile: x Its highly likely that I will put Keele as my firm choice, to be honest! What about you x
Reply 8
You are soo organised! How are you going to spend summer?
Reply 9
Nothing too exciting as we have just moved house so it's been taking up a lot of time. I'm probably gonna go around places in the UK tbh. I can't wait for sixth form to be over in 2 weeks and then I can chill and maybe find a summer job :smile:
Reply 10
To be honest I wanted to get into Nottingham but I got rejected :frown: Not going to lie I did feel very upset but I've gotten over it now hahaha. What about you? x
Reply 11
ahh congratulations !!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending