The Student Room Group

Clinical forensic psychology msc interview kcl

Hi, I have an interview for the clinical forensic psych pathway of the Forensic Mental Health MSC at Kings College London next week and am ******** bricks. Has anyone already done one and have any advice/tips for preparation?? Or if you have an interview coming up how are you preparing??

Thanks in advance!!
Original post by Chereeesh
Hi, I have an interview for the clinical forensic psych pathway of the Forensic Mental Health MSC at Kings College London next week and am ******** bricks. Has anyone already done one and have any advice/tips for preparation?? Or if you have an interview coming up how are you preparing??

Thanks in advance!!

Hey, I have an interview too, i'm so nervous!!!, i'm looking for advise too.
Good luck though!
Reply 2
Hi! I have the same interview next week!! Which kind of Questions were you asked? Do you have any tips because I am EXTREMELY nervous!!!!
(edited 2 years ago)

Thanks in advance!!

Hey, hope your interview went well. I'm planning to apply to the same course except in the second pathway(forensic mental health). Do you happen to know the grade, work experience and other specifications they prefer to get admitted? Also how competitive is this course at kings for an entry?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, I’ve got my interview this week and I’m a bit anxious. How did your interview go? Can you remember any questions they had or give me any tips? Anything you remember would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!
Original post by Panayiota809
Hey, I have an interview too, i'm so nervous!!!, i'm looking for advise too.
Good luck though!

Hi, hope you’re good. I’ve got my interview this week as well. Do you remember any questions they had for you or any advice you could pass along? I’m super anxious! Thank you in advance
Original post by bripax
Hi! I have the same interview next week!! Which kind of Questions were you asked? Do you have any tips because I am EXTREMELY nervous!!!!

Hi, I’ve got my interview this week as well! Do you remember any questions they had for you or any tips to pass along? Anything would be helpful at this point. Thank you in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending