The Student Room Group

Secret crush confession

Has anyone ever confessed or wants to confess to a girl who they fancy that they like her?
I like @Prettyfrock❤️
Original post by Anonymous
I like @Prettyfrock❤️

Who is this? I wonder
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Prettyfrock
Who is this? I wonder

Ur future gf <3
Ur future gf <3

Why wait to the future!!! 💘
I like @Prettyfrock❤️

Ur future gf <3

Hi Prettyfrock :colonhash:

EDIT: Actually I take it back. It would have been weird for you to wait hours before responding to yourself.
(edited 2 years ago)
Yeah I have! It didn’t really work out but in the long run I was still glad I said something and then I could move on.
Reply 7
Has anyone ever confessed or wants to confess to a girl who they fancy that they like her?

I have done that once and it didn't end well. If anything I'd say that the confession was what killed the romance that was already there.

I have much better experience with "sliding in her DM's" in real life... being closer to her, talk to her. If your relationship is distant to even do that you should not be thinking about "confessing" in the first place. And if she's not cool with you around, knock it off. No reason to become a stalker.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Hi Prettyfrock :colonhash:

EDIT: Actually I take it back. It would have been weird for you to wait hours before responding to yourself.

Haha

Original post by Prettyfrock
Why wait to the future!!! 💘

Only for you pretty :wink:
Haha

Only for you pretty :wink:

Only if you can wait, not sure i can 🌹
nope
Original post by atotehz
I have done that once and it didn't end well. If anything I'd say that the confession was what killed the romance that was already there.

I have much better experience with "sliding in her DM's" in real life... being closer to her, talk to her. If your relationship is distant to even do that you should not be thinking about "confessing" in the first place. And if she's not cool with you around, knock it off. No reason to become a stalker.

Done that once, never again (but I always fancy attractive girls, so I can't help it), but have you confessed it to her in person?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Yeah I have! It didn’t really work out but in the long run I was still glad I said something and then I could move on.

Same! I’m happy I did rather than obsess weirdly as I know some people do. I moved on and am happy despite it not going the way I wanted
Reply 13
Done that once, never again (but I always fancy attractive girls, so I can't help it), but have you confessed it to her in person?

Yes, and it's cringe. Showing it through actions is much better.
I like @Prettyfrock❤️

Yes of course we like @Prettyfrock ,i mean who doesn't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending