The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SillyFencer
I do drink plenty water (about 4 litres per day, plus other drinks). I do use lynx/adidas/whatever is cheapest shower gels, so probably that that's causing it. My hands are a mess too with too much washing.

Not a major problem, but something I'd like to improve on.

Why the hell would you drink that much every day?
Reply 21
Phil2008
Why the hell would you drink that much every day?

Because I like to... Why wouldn't I?
SillyFencer
Hmmm, thanks... manlier suggestions please folks :p:

Seriously, it works! And it was my Dad who suggested it to me. He has some weird skin condition and is on steroids for it but the baby oil helps. He even uses it on his scalp!
lucyhol1012
Seriously, it works! And it was my Dad who suggested it to me. He has some weird skin condition and is on steroids for it but the baby oil helps. He even uses it on his scalp!

How does he use it on his scalp? Doesn't it make his hair all greasy and yuck?
He has short hair but he rubs it in and leaves it for a while then washes it out. It doesn't actually go greasy because his scalp is already so dry it looks better.
Reply 25
I find unfragranced shower or gentle ones like Sanex work best. I don't really thinkusing Vaseline on dry skin (personally I am allergic to it!) helps much because it just makes a barrier rather than being moist. Shea butter or Cocoa butter work really wellfor me.
Reply 26
about manlier suggestions, try to find a shower oil (i'm continental, over here there's one from nivea), my boyfriend uses that one as well. also unsented body lotion or cream, whenever you feel your skin is irritated isn't unmanly, really.

Latest

Trending

Trending