The Student Room Group

Question about moisturizing on dry skin using duac from doctor skincare

So I have acne prone combination to oilly skin. I wanted to ask I know you should apply moisturizer to damp skin. I bought Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream but I wanted to ask Ive been prescribed duac by my doctor for acne. So duac is applied to dry skin but do I apply the moisturizer like 10 mins after the benzoyl peroxide or is there no point of it cuz the hydro boost has hyaluronic acid so it works best on damp skin but benzoyl peroxide needs to be applied on dry skin?
Original post by Anonymous
So I have acne prone combination to oilly skin. I wanted to ask I know you should apply moisturizer to damp skin. I bought Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream but I wanted to ask Ive been prescribed duac by my doctor for acne. So duac is applied to dry skin but do I apply the moisturizer like 10 mins after the benzoyl peroxide or is there no point of it cuz the hydro boost has hyaluronic acid so it works best on damp skin but benzoyl peroxide needs to be applied on dry skin?

I don't know if you have sensitive skin but I do and every time I use things like lotion or moisturizer my skin breaks out into hives. The benzoyl peroxide does this to me

Quick Reply

Latest