The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My name is Claire and im addicted to Track :frown:
I didn't check track at all on saturday, but by Sunday i just couldn't resist.
claireythepinkfairy
My name is Claire and im addicted to Track :frown:
I didn't check track at all on saturday, but by Sunday i just couldn't resist.

that made me get an image in my head of us all sitting in a circle confessing to track addiction one by one :rofl:

i've noticed one **** thing about track, actually. it logs you out when you're inactive for a while, but i'd rather it didn't so i could leave it up when i'm on here working or whatever, and refresh every now and then, but it won't let you do that. it doesn't even give you that long before it logs you out either. pfft.
HoVis
Congratulations, East Anglia is where I hail from :smile: Norwich is a pretty nice city actually, has a great ice-rink at Christmas :biggrin:

Thanks =]
Reply 223
Divide By Zero
Thanks =]

congrats on the offer, hope to c u at peterhouse :smile: (hopefully)
A.J.B
congrats on the offer, hope to c u at peterhouse :smile: (hopefully)

I'll be at Pembroke, but it'll be cool if I do haha =]
Reply 225
Divide By Zero
I'll be at Pembroke, but it'll be cool if I do haha =]

was supposed 2 say from peterhouse, 2 late to edit now...
Reply 226
I couldn't resist and checked track :frown:
Nothing obviously. It's just that after seeing the official offers thread I just felt the urge to check track..
Why pretend?
I'm addicted to track o.o
God I won't hear anything for AGES as I'm applying for law (For my sins xD) then like kick in my (non existent) balls I'll get five rejections in a row -_-
Rejected at Manchester... Was my safest choice! :frown:

Four more to go then...
BillyMarsh

Four more to go then...

awww, i'm sorry :hugs: think positive, you have another four to go. you're bound to get at least one offer.
Not only am I a track addict, I scream whenever I have new email. Today has to be the day when I get all the spam.

I did get acknowledged by Manchester though, but it has only made me more nervous.

Tomorrow I am going to beg my college to unblock yahoo on the basis of not being able to check is torturous.
rainbow drops
awww, i'm sorry :hugs: think positive, you have another four to go. you're bound to get at least one offer.

Cheers,

Well I was quite content and finishing some homework but right now I've lost the inspiration!

Just have to wait and see what comes in the mail tomorrow!
Reply 232
BillyMarsh
Cheers,

Well I was quite content and finishing some homework but right now I've lost the inspiration!

Just have to wait and see what comes in the mail tomorrow!

Aww poor you :frown:. Just keep positive, theres still 4 more to go :biggrin: its much more likely that you will get 4 offers :smile:
Reply 233
BillyMarsh

Four more to go then...

Oh dear. :frown: Much sympathy. Don't worry, it might have just been that there were a lot of applicants for your course at Manchester this year; I'm sure you'll get good news from (hopefully all of) your other choices. :smile:
Cheers for the positives :biggrin:

Will speak with my director tomorrow and hope that the rest of my news is jolly!
Reply 235
So technically, after midnight, I can log on track? It's my third day now without it. *can't wait* I'm hearing now that people have got interview dates for King's - which I'm applying to. yikes.
ahhhh I wanna go on it so badly :laughing:
I'm thinking about banning myself from it full stop, and just checking if i get an email...this is getting somewhat out of hand.
Reply 238
johannski
So technically, after midnight, I can log on track? It's my third day now without it. *can't wait* I'm hearing now that people have got interview dates for King's - which I'm applying to. yikes.

*Chokes* They are? Oh dear... :s-smilie:

Oh dear... only 5 minutes before 3 days is up for me *phew* :p:
debrajane
I'm thinking about banning myself from it full stop, and just checking if i get an email...this is getting somewhat out of hand.

well good luck with that!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending