The Student Room Group

What can i do ?

If he is following other girls, what can i do ?

Scroll to see replies

Shush. That's what you can do
Original post by Aami201
If he is following other girls, what can i do ?

On social media? Every guy out there will follow some girls on Insta. What's wrong with it?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

I meant if i am in a relationship with someone and he is gollowing other girls, does that mean it is normal ?
Original post by Aami201
I meant if i am in a relationship with someone and he is gollowing other girls, does that mean it is normal ?

As a guy, its normal. Basically all of us will he following people before, guys and girls.
Reply 5
On social media? Every guy out there will follow some girls on Insta. What's wrong with it?

Original post by ChappedCrickle
As a guy, its normal. Basically all of us will he following people before, guys and girls.

So it is not bad thing ? When you are in a relationship with someone and he is following other girls.
Reply 6

Im kind of in a relationship with someone but he is following other girls but is a bad thing ?
Reply 7

So it is not a bad thing then ?
What are you expecting? For him to stop following all his friends who are girls? That's slightly controlling. Girls and guys can be friends without there being any romantic feelings involved you know
Try being less insecure? Women make up 50% of the population, is he expected to only talk and follow men for the rest of his life?
Reply 10
Original post by kaorimiyazono
What are you expecting? For him to stop following all his friends who are girls? That's slightly controlling. Girls and guys can be friends without there being any romantic feelings involved you know

Im not stopping him from following other girls but i have got mental health but i need to stop feeling jealous but i can't
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by V℮rsions
Try being less insecure? Women make up 50% of the population, is he expected to only talk and follow men for the rest of his life?

No but i feel abit jealous thinking other girls are better than me but i don't know if he is friends with thwm or he has interested in them.
Original post by Aami201
No but i feel abit jealous thinking other girls are better than me but i don't know if he is friends with thwm or he has interested in them.

That's called insecurity :yep:
It's not a him problem, but a you problem - something you should probably talk to him about and allow him to help you become less insecure, that's a good relationship dynamic, much better than jealousy :yy:
Reply 13
Original post by V℮rsions
That's called insecurity :yep:
It's not a him problem, but a you problem - something you should probably talk to him about and allow him to help you become less insecure, that's a good relationship dynamic, much better than jealousy :yy:

I have spoken to him before about it but he doesn't want me to be jealous also it could be that he is friends with them because both of my exes used to follow other girls too.
Original post by Aami201
I have spoken to him before about it but he doesn't want me to be jealous also it could be that he is friends with them because both of my exes used to follow other girls too.

I think you're looking too far into it, everyone follows everyone that's how social media works.
If you tactically decide who to follow and unfollow and make it a bigger deal then it is, that's how you know your relationship with social media has become unhealthy for you.

I don't think he's cheating or wants to cheat, based purely from the context of this post, so try to occupy your mind elsewhere like on the relationship or family or smth :h:
Original post by Aami201
Im not stopping him from following other girls but i have got mental health but i need to stop feeling jealous but i can't

I agree with what Versions said. I don't think him being friends with other girls is something you should be jealous about. Talk to him about it and maybe go see a therapist about your insecurities and about your mental health. Also, he's dating you not them so you don't have to feel like they're better than you. Trust him and try to find/develop ways of loving yourself. I hope your mental health gets better :smile:
Leave him. He needs to learn to grow up. There are many other good partners out there, if a man is behaving badly, you should walk out the door. Not all men have correct intentions when it comes to women, some are literally with women for sex.
Original post by Aami201
So it is not bad thing ? When you are in a relationship with someone and he is following other girls.

Original post by majongman
Leave him. He needs to learn to grow up. There are many other good partners out there, if a man is behaving badly, you should walk out the door. Not all men have correct intentions when it comes to women, some are literally with women for sex.

Troll alert. So you want her to dump her boyfriend because he's got female friends he follows on Instagram lol. 100% a troll.
Are you following males on your social media?
Reply 19
Original post by kaorimiyazono
I agree with thank you so muxhwhat Versions said. I don't think him being friends with other girls is something you should be jealous about. Talk to him about it and maybe go see a therapist about your insecurities and about your mental health. Also, he's dating you not them so you don't have to feel like they're better than you. Trust him and try to find/develop ways of loving yourself. I hope your mental health gets better :smile:

Thank you so much !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending