The Student Room Group

advice for uni: i might fail uni what do i do?

i am doing a foundation year in econ, i didn't do maths a level so i couldn't got the tradional root. It's coming back to f me because i need to pass all moduals. I did my last exam for maths and i am not bad in it but they need a avrage of 73% in the maths moduals. I don't know what i can do because i got a low mark on my tests in the begining of the year which means i have to get a even more then 73% on this one. I read my modual hand book and i can't repete the year so i am f ed . what do i do ? what can i do i have done my a levels and i got a A*bb for photography, physics and econ respectively. any suggestions on what i can do? i feel like i don't have anything else i can do but wait for me to fail and i feel so lost on what to do after .Should i go do a level maths i did learn maths/futher maths content while i was here???i feel so lost any advice
Reply 1
Original post by dipdipdip
i am doing a foundation year in econ, i didn't do maths a level so i couldn't got the tradional root. It's coming back to f me because i need to pass all moduals. I did my last exam for maths and i am not bad in it but they need a avrage of 73% in the maths moduals. I don't know what i can do because i got a low mark on my tests in the begining of the year which means i have to get a even more then 73% on this one. I read my modual hand book and i can't repete the year so i am f ed . what do i do ? what can i do i have done my a levels and i got a A*bb for photography, physics and econ respectively. any suggestions on what i can do? i feel like i don't have anything else i can do but wait for me to fail and i feel so lost on what to do after .Should i go do a level maths i did learn maths/futher maths content while i was here???i feel so lost any advice

What career(s) are you considering? Many careers have entry routes that don't require a degree.
Reply 2
Original post by martin7
What career(s) are you considering? Many careers have entry routes that don't require a degree.

i don't have a career in mind. I like economics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending