The Student Room Group

20 year old and never had a bf

As the title says, I’m 20 years old and I’ve never had a boyfriend? I don’t want to lose my v-card unless I’m in love so it’s still intact. Is there anything wrong with being a 20 year old virgin?

Feels a tad off sharing it as I always tell my friends that I don’t mind but it does make me feel a little worried.

I’ve never had a boyfriend - when a boy is interested in me, I always just see them as a friend straight away and nothing can change that. The boys I do like never like me back…

Any advice/tips/feedback would be v appreciated.

How can I stop being so nervous around boys I like? How can I start dating?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a 20-year-old virgin, there was literally a post about 10 mins ago of the same question from a 21-year-old.

Live life at your own pace, the competition is in your imagination.
Tinder, Bumble, Okcupid
Original post by Anonymous
As the title says, I’m 20 years old and I’ve never had a boyfriend? I don’t want to lose my v-card unless I’m in love so it’s still intact. Is there anything wrong with being a 20 year old virgin?

Feels a tad off sharing it as I always tell my friends that I don’t mind but it does make me feel a little worried.

I’ve never had a boyfriend - when a boy is interested in me, I always just see them as a friend straight away and nothing can change that. The boys I do like never like me back…

I am 19 and never had any friends throughout my entire life (let alone a girlfriend) if that makes you feel better.
virginity is made up. don’t worry about it. start off being friends with guys then it may move to something serious. My boyfriend and i have been together 4 years but we were friends for a year first and i really think this made it much easier.
Don’t put so much pressure on yourself. When it happens it will be great
It’s made up but I feel really sad about mine at the moment to the extent where I heard a story about sex and I’m crying in front of a group of people. Anyways don’t worry about it though, do it when you feel ready
Original post by Anonymous

Just do what you do. This world is unfair in the way that usually in relationships men have to do all the work and females just have to look pretty. Depressing but that's our generation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending