FutureDreamer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so my dream uni is in london and i love london, whenever im there i feel so full, but i'd do a course that i dont love but that i can get by vs doing the dream course which isnt actually my 'dream' but its one i really like
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FutureDreamer)
so my dream uni is in london and i love london, whenever im there i feel so full, but i'd do a course that i dont love but that i can get by vs doing the dream course which isnt actually my 'dream' but its one i really like
Which University would you like to go to and which subject would you like to read?
Other_Owl
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do your 'dream' course you could easily regret it later if you do a course you don't like.
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dream course = dream job........... versus................... uni you like for 3/4 years but not the course you love.

Look at it long term point of view. Wheres the other uni where the dream job is?
Last edited by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂; 1 month ago
FutureDreamer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
london pharamcy vs medicine at somewhere i hate
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FutureDreamer)
london pharamcy vs medicine at somewhere i hate
I'm still not quite sure what you are trying to say.

In one word, which subject do you want to read at University?
Johnny ~
Badges: 15
Report 1 month ago
Surely course should take precedence if you want to study medicine? The context in which this question usually comes up is law/economics at a non-dream uni vs a less selective course at a dream uni. But this does not apply to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (19)
16.96%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (33)
29.46%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.71%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.61%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.46%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.79%

Watched Threads