how much does Starbucks pay 16 year olds?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,

I've been hired at Starbucks in a city (so wages should be higher than the small town I live in), and haven't been told the hourly wage yet. I know I'm paid monthly, but everyone I ask (including the store manager of a different store) tells me they don't know, it depends on that particular store.

Does anyone here know what the wage is for 16 year olds at Starbucks? Thank you
Filthy Communist
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
it depends on that particular store.
You answered your own question /thread
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They might assume you intend to work for free, since you seem to have to completed the entire recruitment process without once querying what they will give you in return?
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask your manager, they won't be offended.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
They might assume you intend to work for free, since you seem to have to completed the entire recruitment process without once querying what they will give you in return?
Haha, maybe there is a meeting on Wednesday when they were going to discuss it with me, but I emailed my manager and found out instead (since I just got her email address). I was always told not to ask about wages in the interview as apparently it looks bad! I just wanted a rough outlook on what the wages were like before the meeting and if I didn't know what my wage was before then. But thanks!
(Original post by Theloniouss)
Ask your manager, they won't be offended.
Thanks! I didn't have their email before, but they contacted me so I asked them about it
(Original post by Filthy Communist)
You answered your own question /thread
I know haha, posted on here to see if other people worked for starbucks and what their wages were like. Thanks for replying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
12.65%
I need help researching courses (11)
6.63%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
4.82%
I need help with my personal statement (71)
42.77%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (39)
23.49%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.81%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.83%

Watched Threads