The Student Room Group

UKFPO 2022 Eligibility Application error while uploading passport scan

Hello everyone, I'm a 5th year medical student from Italy.

I have completed my Eligibility Application for UKFPO 2022 on ORIEL a few days ago but I feel very nervous that for some reasons I won't be accepted. Gathering all the documents has been really hard and I feel scared that for any small detail I will be rejected. For example something that is making me super anxious is that I realized that I made a mistake while dividing the scanned documents I needed to upload, so on the passport section I mistakenly uploaded the entire pdf file containing my passport scan (on the first page), the Dean's Statement (second and third page) and the IELTS certificate (fourth page). The Dean's Statement and the IELTS code were of course also uploaded in the right sections. Do you think this will be a problem? Should I send in another application form to correct this mistake? Also I already wrote an e-mail to the help desk but they weren't helpful.

Thank you very much in advance and have a great day.
I'd be surprised if they have any major objections to there being a few extra bits in the passport file. These elegibility checks are usually just a box ticking exercise, so as long as the upload sections have the right evidence in them (even with a few extra bits that they can ignore), I'd expect it should be fine!
Reply 2
Original post by paracrinoid
I'd be surprised if they have any major objections to there being a few extra bits in the passport file. These elegibility checks are usually just a box ticking exercise, so as long as the upload sections have the right evidence in them (even with a few extra bits that they can ignore), I'd expect it should be fine!

Thank you, I totally agree that it should't be a problem but I just have no idea on how strict they are so I'm panicking. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending