The Student Room Group

I am sapiosexual but my intellect is average

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucifer323
I can't see this easily happening i.e that you are going to the gym or being athletic generally speaking. It's more like the opposite i.e eating eating eating and sitting in the sofa..in a few words you just exercise your chubbyness!

Since the thread is about intelligence you haven't told whether you like intelligent men or not.

Lol, not everyone sitting behind their TSR profiles is a chubby midget
who knows...:dontknow:
And yes, I do like intelligence in people
Original post by Justaboutalive
Lol, not everyone sitting behind their TSR profiles is a chubby midget
who knows...:dontknow:
And yes, I do like intelligence in people.

So if you like intelligent people then you would like the devil 😈
Or at least his human form here on Earth...
So if you like intelligent people then you would like the devil 😈
Or at least his human form here on Earth...

I believe this is where i say:

Spoiler

Yes could be the case. However finding females with great brains is very rare... especially on a night out..

Depends where you look.
I believe this is where i say:

Spoiler

Excuse me?!

The most gentle, keen, and good looking creature, is devil himself!!!
😈 😈 😈

And the most intelligent...
Reply 65
Yes could be the case. However finding females with great brains is very rare... especially on a night out..

Just so we're clear, do you mean that finding intelligent women is rarer than finding intelligent men? ("very rare" in opposition to "rare", and the "especially on a night out" which means that your statement is still valid in general, not only in the "nights out" situation)
i'll take the risk of starting a whole new debate but... do you imply that there are less intelligent women than intelligent men?
Original post by Anonymous
Depends where you look.

Not in a nightclub though...
Original post by kaiana
Just so we're clear, do you mean that finding intelligent women is rarer than finding intelligent men? ("very rare" in opposition to "rare", and the "especially on a night out" which means that your statement is still valid in general, not only in the "nights out" situation)
i'll take the risk of starting a whole new debate but... do you imply that there are less intelligent women than intelligent men?

We don't have a debate here by the way.
The argument was clear. Very rare you find intelligent women on a night out...
Excuse me?!

The most gentle, keen, and good looking creature, is devil himself!!!
😈 😈 😈

And the most intelligent...

You forgot to include 'most humble' too!
Not in a nightclub though...

Time to stop picking up girls in a club, and go to a library instead!
You forgot to include 'most humble' too!

Time to stop picking up girls in a club, and go to a library instead!

The most nice looking are the ones who go at nightclubs. But they are the least thoughtful.

The most thoughtful are the ones you find in an library or a University but not the most good looking.

You can't have everything...

But in rare cases you will find a female who is both intelligent and very good looking.
Just as I am very nice in terms of looks and very intelligent...
Reply 70
We don't have a debate here by the way.
The argument was clear. Very rare you find intelligent women on a night out...

It wasn't clear to me, because you used to say "it's more difficult to find intelligent women on a night out" and in this one comment you said "it's more difficult to find intelligent women *especially* on a night out", that's why I was asking these simple yes/no questions to clarify. Repeating your previous comment doesn't answer these simple questions.
The most nice looking are the ones who go at nightclubs. But they are the least thoughtful.

The most thoughtful are the ones you find in an library or a University but not the most good looking.

You can't have everything...

Just as I am very nice in terms of looks and very intelligent...

No no no!!!
You can the best of both worlds.

Lol, i feel like you are the kind of guy who watches dark films just so you can see your own reflection on the screen instead :daydreaming:
(edited 2 years ago)
Lol, i feel like you are the kind of guy who watches dark films just so you can see your own reflection on the screen instead :daydreaming:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Midgy...
omg yh
That's OK, unless the person you like also turns out to be a sapiosexual.
Reply 75
I am the opposite. Very intelligent and attracted usually to non-intelligent girls for a night out, an one-night stand, and for casual relationships. For longer and most serious relationships that I am avoiding I need some form of communication and intellect. Difficult to find females with great brains in our times. It's rare...

Tbh, what you said really makes one question just how intelligent you actually are.

Idk if this is a joke or your genuine belief. Even if it is the former, an intelligent person would not find sexism funny enough to joke about.
I am the opposite. Very intelligent and attracted usually to non-intelligent girls for a night out, an one-night stand, and for casual relationships. For longer and most serious relationships that I am avoiding I need some form of communication and intellect. Difficult to find females with great brains in our times. It's rare...

It's "a one night" stand, not "an one night stand".
Original post by econhelp525

And he had the cheek to call himself very intelligent
Original post by econhelp525

I am sorry the 'n' was typed accidentally...
That's what happens when you use your mobile phone all the time...

Original post by Anonymous
And he had the cheek to call himself very intelligent

You think you have a valid point in terms of intelligence there? Or you think these mistakes can't happen?
Original post by TFEU
Tbh, what you said really makes one question just how intelligent you actually are.

Idk if this is a joke or your genuine belief. Even if it is the former, an intelligent person would not find sexism funny enough to joke about.

No sexism is there. You misunderstood things I am afraid.

Although it's very difficult to find intelligent girls on a night out. I insist...
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending