The Student Room Group

Big mistake?

We were in pe group of 6 and my crush was there traversing on walls and stuff. 2 ppl at a time. At one point it was me and my friend on the wall and we heard the teacher from 15m away say that you can get someone to help you if you want.

As soon as she said that (we were sort of struggling) my crush came to me and wanted me to put my hands on her head/shoulders? I was a bit shocked and didn't accept her help and she seemed kind of embarrassed. I overheard some of the girls (not in a mean way) comment on this " ([my crushes name]) is like oh that's me ha ha... "

I don't get it she is extremely shy (i guess i am a bit too) do you think she likes me or just wanted to help me out i just think it's strange she wanted me to put my hands on her shoulder.

She recently unfriended me on instagram i think (i can't see her pictures anymore)and i know she used to follow me.

I love her more than anything but what does this all mean is there a chance she likes me?
In my opinoin, i think she had feelings for u big or small, that fact she unfriended u on insta after u didnt accept her help wldnt have happened if she just saw u as every other boy, she may feel upset about what u did but that doesnt change the fact she sees u in a diff way, if she is extremely shy u need to show her u r there for her.
good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending