The Student Room Group
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds

Student accommodation in Leeds

I'm going to Leeds Arts University and the two choices through the uni are Carr Mills and Hepworth. Carr Mills just seems too far from the city centre and a bit small. I'm looking for very sociable halls close to the city centre. I was looking at iQ but the rooms look tiny. I have left it late but would still like to get into halls with outgoing people, any advice on which halls to go for?
Original post by gigimh2000
I'm going to Leeds Arts University and the two choices through the uni are Carr Mills and Hepworth. Carr Mills just seems too far from the city centre and a bit small. I'm looking for very sociable halls close to the city centre. I was looking at iQ but the rooms look tiny. I have left it late but would still like to get into halls with outgoing people, any advice on which halls to go for?

Just moved this to Leeds Art Uni forum for you and giving it a bump - hope you get a response soon :smile:
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds
Reply 2
Are you still looking for accommodation? I have a tenancy agreement for Carr Mills and am looking for someone to take it over as no longer going to Leeds Arts.
Reply 3
Original post by gigimh2000

Are you still looking for a room I have a double en-suite at Carr Mills that I am trying to pass on to someone as no longer going to study at Leeds. Let me know if you are interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending