The Student Room Group

These are my grades and I MMM

DDF8446C-BB55-4824-8377-5FEFD390C44E.jpg.jpeg For some reason the overall grades of my college haven’t been released yet can someone work them out for me please
I found it strange that some people in my year got this breakdown of grades, but me and some of my friends didn't. I thought it would be at the top or bottom of the letter
Don't know if this will help you figure it out:
Or you could email your vi form / school / college to see if they know why you haven't received the overall grade

The qualification is comprised of units with defined credits (this is estimated as being one-tenth of
the learning time needed for an average learner) at an ascribed level. The overall qualification is
determined by defined rules of combination as prescribed in the specifications. All units are
graded as Pass, Merit and Distinction. Using the grading grid, assignments are created by centres
to enable learners to be able to meet the criteria at Pass, Merit or Distinction; to gain an overall
unit grade of Merit all the Pass criteria and all the Merit criteria must be achieved, and to achieve
the overall grade of Distinction all the Pass, Merit and Distinction criteria must be achieved.
To gain the unit learners must achieve, as a minimum, the Pass grade; the Pass grade is in effect
the gaining of the credit for the unit, and this contributes to the overall qualification grade. All
units must be passes within the rules of combination to achieve the overall qualification. Please
note that unlike the NQF BTEC Firsts and Nationals where there was compensation (learners
passing the qualification by compensating for not passing a unit(s) having gained Merit or
Distinction grades in another unit(s)) all units must be passed to achieve the qualification.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/BTEC-Nationals/Performing-Arts/2010/Specification/Nationals-Performing-supplementary-credit-and-grading-notes.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending