The Student Room Group

Guys let us start an instant chat in this page...!

All members in the student room can just atleast say hi n chat for some time n share their day today...n let us come closer to each n all n get familiar in this page...just let us see how many are active after a long time..just share wen did u join this room n ur place r for what actually first u joined this room for it may b bcz of ur relationship matters or career or educational matters...watever..just ping here...
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fluttery feeling
All members in the student room can just atleast say hi n chat for some time n share their day today...n let us come closer to each n all n get familiar in this page...just let us see how many are active after a long time..just share wen did u join this room n ur place r for what actually first u joined this room for it may b bcz of ur relationship matters or career or educational matters...watever..just ping here...

Heya :smile:
I've done nothing all day.
I've been active since December.
I came about TSR when I was having problems with my houseparents

Hello? Am new I just found out about TSR and am glad to be here, I hope to learn alot from all members and also help others learn.
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Heya :smile:
I've done nothing all day.
I've been active since December.
I came about TSR when I was having problems with my houseparents

ohh that is fyn..
ohh that is fyn..

Yep lol forever school problems. I like it on here tho
Let's see...

Today I have helped my son with his English studying, gone through a mock exam with my daughter, cooked meals, dealt with the washing up, celebrated as my husband was approved for his student finance, and put a few clothes away.

I've been on TSR almost 17 years.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Let's see...

Today I have helped my son with his English studying, gone through a mock exam with my daughter, cooked meals, dealt with the washing up, celebrated as my husband was approved for his student finance, and put a few clothes away.

What made you join in the first place? : )
Original post by Serene Dreams
What made you join in the first place? : )

I was just about to start uni :

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50724

What is it like seeing a post like that from so long ago in your life? 🤣
(edited 2 years ago)
That's fantastic! Well done! :yy:
Well done! Glad it has been a positive experience for you. Must be a great feeling. 🎉
What is it like seeing a post like that from so long ago in your life? 🤣

I still have no friends. It's a reminder that some things never change :rofl3:
I've been here nine years and initially joined for the Fashion and Beauty board.
(edited 2 years ago)
I still have no friends. It's a reminder that some things never change :rofl3:

I cooked all my friends in the oven and ate them for lunch a long time ago. I repeated to myself friends are overrated, over and over as I committed such an atrocity. I bet none of you in this thread ever get as hangry as I do. 😌
I cooked all my friends in the oven and ate them for lunch a long time ago. I repeated to myself friends are overrated, over and over as I committed such an atrocity. I bet none of you in this thread ever get as hangry as I do. 😌

To be fair, food is life.
Reply 15
I like the name 😂

To be fair, food is life.

Ah another human of culture

I'll be your friend if you promise not to have me for dessert :smile:
hi n chat for some time
Let's see...

For so long you are here..wow that is really great....
Original post by Jannyshiks
Hello? Am new I just found out about TSR and am glad to be here, I hope to learn alot from all members and also help others learn.

very nice...

Quick Reply

Latest