The Student Room Group

Is she interested

So I have been talking to a girl for 3/4 weeks and we’ve gone on a few dates , we would speak on the phone a lot and I’ve even met her parents , then she started uni last week and the texts got slower. But we agreed that I could come up and see her, we had a good night together but the next day she got upset about some things and had like an anxiety attack and asked if it’s okay I go home as she doesn’t want me to see her like that. Which is of course fair enough . She said she was scared we were rushing into things and wants to go slower and with uni and stuff she felt overwhelmed. She said she does like hanging out and talking to me though . Since then we still text but it’s been a little slower and less responsive. I guess I just wanna know it people think she’s still interested? Or is she trying to back off so she doesn’t rush. Just curious
Could be a number of reasons: For example trying to balance Uni and a relationship can be overwhelming for some. I think she may perhaps be struggling with her emotions of liking a guy.
Reply 2
Original post by LittleBear04
Could be a number of reasons: For example trying to balance Uni and a relationship can be overwhelming for some. I think she may perhaps be struggling with her emotions of liking a guy.

Yeah that makes sense. I guess I just gotta talk to her when she’s available and go from there, maybe if things do seem a little distant next week, bring it up to her
Original post by Redpeas123
Yeah that makes sense. I guess I just gotta talk to her when she’s available and go from there, maybe if things do seem a little distant next week, bring it up to her

You should talk to her, but in a calm way, but don't rush as you might make her upset. A relationship combined with stress of University can affect a person, as change is happening all at one time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending