Barts and the London (QMUL) A101 2022 Entry

Watch
roseugh
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know when admissions closes for Christmas? Is this the last day we can expect to hear anything before they re-open next year?
sandyb1996
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
What was the cut off for the 101 last year please ?
dennm078
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sandyb1996)
What was the cut off for the 101 last year please ?
I saw somewhere that it was 2870 if you have a 1st
sandyb1996
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Erm bye with my 2660 😞😣
dennm078
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roseugh)
Does anyone know when admissions closes for Christmas? Is this the last day we can expect to hear anything before they re-open next year?
Last year I got rejection on 23rd 🙃 painful
roseugh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dennm078)
Last year I got rejection on 23rd 🙃 painful
I got mine on the 20th last year so you outlasted me lol hopefully we’ll hear something that doesn’t ruin the Christmas vibes this year 💪
Larapolat
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Are we hoping to hear today do you guys think or is the office already closed
Lozlyth
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Larapolat)
Are we hoping to hear today do you guys think or is the office already closed
they sent an email saying we would hear before the 23rd so i would hope it’s today
Medswlon
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I hope so. I got quite excited yesterday when they emailed with an interview date but then I realised it was for the 5 year course. Good luck everyone!
dennm078
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Medswlon)
I hope so. I got quite excited yesterday when they emailed with an interview date but then I realised it was for the 5 year course. Good luck everyone!
Oh congrats!

And yeah- fingers crossed for today! Good luck all
purpsdonk
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Admissions office is closed until the 4th of January, are we sure they’ll send it today?
carrotmuncher
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by purpsdonk)
Admissions office is closed until the 4th of January, are we sure they’ll send it today?
maybe it's an automated set of emails that are sent out?
fingers crossed haha.
dennm078
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by purpsdonk)
Oh maybe not then, I’m mainly basing it on what they did last year but they’ve also said that it might be first week of January if not pre-Christmas
_sarahblake11
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Has anyone heard anything today? Good or bad news?
Medswlon
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I haven’t heard from them on A101 - but I was hoping we would hear today…
carrotmuncher
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
neither haha - guess we hear back in Jan
SapphirePhoenix1
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I was about to ask something but realised this was for GEM and not UG 😅
Larapolat
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m guessing we will hear back on the 5th,6th or 7th
melina123971
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sandyb1996)
Erm bye with my 2660 😞😣
Did you apply for A100, if so did you hear back?
happinessx
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by melina123971)
Did you apply for A100, if so did you hear back?
I applied to both A101 and A100, I heard back from A100 for invite to interview on 22nd Dec
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (18)
7.29%
October 2021 (117)
47.37%
November 2021 (25)
10.12%
December 2021 (32)
12.96%
January 2021 (21)
8.5%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.53%