The Student Room Group

Am I overreacting

I went around my boyfriends house yesterday where we hung for the evening and I walked past his dad. Today evening, I got a text from my boyfriend saying he wont see me in person and cant say why. I eventually find out by pushing a bit because I was worried but he said his dad has covid. I'm a little annoyed because I saw his dad within 48 hours and my boyfriend knew but wasn't actually going to tell me until his mum said he could as he said his mum told him not to tell anyone yet. I'm annoyed because I think he should have told me ASAP so I could get a test and make sure I didnt visit my grandparents. Am I overreacting?
Original post by Anonymous
I went around my boyfriends house yesterday where we hung for the evening and I walked past his dad. Today evening, I got a text from my boyfriend saying he wont see me in person and cant say why. I eventually find out by pushing a bit because I was worried but he said his dad has covid. I'm a little annoyed because I saw his dad within 48 hours and my boyfriend knew but wasn't actually going to tell me until his mum said he could as he said his mum told him not to tell anyone yet. I'm annoyed because I think he should have told me ASAP so I could get a test and make sure I didnt visit my grandparents. Am I overreacting?

I don’t think you’re overreacting but I don’t think he would maybe do it on purpose?
Reply 2
I don’t think you’re overreacting but I don’t think he would maybe do it on purpose?

Thanks I appreciate this, he definitely didnt do it on purpose but i'm upset at how inconsiderate it was

if you a certain your bf knew and also knew you could put vulnerable people at risk because of this then he is a jerk and you are not overreacting at all
that is grounds to dump his a$s as well imho
Thanks I appreciate this, he definitely didnt do it on purpose but i'm upset at how inconsiderate it was

It was inconsiderate yes, but everyone makes mistakes maybe ask him why tf he would do that when you have grandparents
Reply 5
if you a certain your bf knew and also knew you could put vulnerable people at risk because of this then he is a jerk and you are not overreacting at all
that is grounds to dump his a$s as well imho

This is really supportive but his excuse was "i was just doing what I was told"
Reply 6
It was inconsiderate yes, but everyone makes mistakes maybe ask him why tf he would do that when you have grandparents

He just said he was doing what he was told
This is really supportive but his excuse was "i was just doing what I was told"

A little mummy's boy then who has no brain or sense of compassion whatsoever
Get rid.
Reply 8
A little mummy's boy then who has no brain or sense of compassion whatsoever
Get rid.

The energy here please
Did you get the vaccine? I think self isolation is scrapped for vaccinated people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending