The Student Room Group

Got a letter from student finance, stopping this year's payments. What's this mean?

This morning, I recieved a letter saying they stopped some my payments for 2022/2023 because I'm no longer attending my course. I finished this year's last semester on the 5th of May and handed all my work in on the 2nd.

Does this normally happening every year where to have reapply for the next upcoming semester or am I getting kicked off my course and have to repay everything? it's kind of worrying me now.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Blueskiesfly777
This morning, I recieved a letter saying they stopped some my payments for 2022/2023 because I'm no longer attending my course. I finished this year's last semester on the 5th of May and handed all my work in on the 2nd.

Does this normally happening every year where to have reapply for the next upcoming semester or am I getting kicked off my course and have to repay everything? it's kind of worrying me now.

You have to reapply for student finance every year - you should receive a reminder around March (I think). Also, check with your uni's finance team that they still have you as enrolled on the course.

(Moved thread to Student Finance forum.)
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by normaw
You have to reapply for student finance every year - you should receive a reminder around March (I think). Also, check with your uni's finance team that they still have you as ei nrolled on the course.

(Moved thread to Student Finance forum.)

I guess thats it the whole reapplication process, I was probably just wasn't sure and overreacting though lol 😅
I'll definitely ring up to my uni's SF team to confirm I'm still in my course. Thanks for the quick advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending