The Student Room Group

student finance resitting year 2

i am resitting year 2 and its very embarrassing for me. I got firsts in all my modules apart from the 2 I neglected and I'm being forced to resit the whole year. I have been struggling mentally for a few weeks but now it turns out Im going to be struggling financially too :/ I still don't have my student finance and have emailed everyone under the sun regarding it. Can anyone help, how do i get my sfe as a resit student I'm really struggling here life is looking bleak
Original post by Anonymous
i am resitting year 2 and its very embarrassing for me. I got firsts in all my modules apart from the 2 I neglected and I'm being forced to resit the whole year. I have been struggling mentally for a few weeks but now it turns out Im going to be struggling financially too :/ I still don't have my student finance and have emailed everyone under the sun regarding it. Can anyone help, how do i get my sfe as a resit student I'm really struggling here life is looking bleak

Hi!

I wouldn't worry about Student Finance England, i've found the best way to contact them is to call them up to check the progress of your application or enquire about re-applying.

Every student is entitled to a 4th year of loan, incase of repeat, change of course etc. So you should be entitled to another year of funding. SFE often calls this a gift year :smile:

I hope this helps

Andrew
Student Rep
Reply 2
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hi!

I wouldn't worry about Student Finance England, i've found the best way to contact them is to call them up to check the progress of your application or enquire about re-applying.

Every student is entitled to a 4th year of loan, incase of repeat, change of course etc. So you should be entitled to another year of funding. SFE often calls this a gift year :smile:

I hope this helps

Andrew
Student Rep

thanks so much but I've called them many times and the people that pick up all have a different answer. I also got a letter in the post that they aren't paying maintenance and tuition because uni hasn't confirmed my attendance. this might be because they haven't updated me from external to internal but I've completed the internal form and everything ... !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending