The Student Room Group

Home office- eo asylum and protection directorate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KRT14
I got an email today saying my ID check is complete and pre employment checks are underway, despite my portal stating my pre-employment checks are complete. The email also asked for my managers name and email etc, as I already work within the Home Office. I sent them an email back telling them my pre employment checks are complete and just added the details of my manager and the department I’m currently at.

When you have completed your Pre-employment online form on CS website. As I have done last week. Still awaiting. So how long does they took to finalised your pre employment checks before sending this email.???
Original post by KRT14
All my pre employment checks are complete now, have all yours been completed yet?

I have the security clearance but the portal hasn’t updated to say this yet. I think that’s the last thing I’m waiting for, so we shall see! Have you had a start date?!
Reply 182
Original post by Diamond122
When you have completed your Pre-employment online form on CS website. As I have done last week. Still awaiting. So how long does they took to finalised your pre employment checks before sending this email.???

This was exactly a week after it said all my pre employment checks were complete
Original post by KRT14
Has anyone had any more contact from HO recruitment

Not yet...
No, I've received today my email to confirm all pre employment checks are completed and to await a further email.
Sounds like your about a week ahead of me so I'll wait to receive whatever youve been sent soon!
Original post by KRT14
I’ve got my start date for 7th of feb guys I’m expecting the other Sheffield applicants will receive this start date too.

Congratulations. Just checked my NSVS portal, and the status was showing completed, but the CS portal is still"checking the required security level is obtained".
Reply 186
Did anyone get the provisional offer for Liverpool?
Reply 187
Original post by ashrana
Congratulations. Just checked my NSVS portal, and the status was showing completed, but the CS portal is still"checking the required security level is obtained".

Thank you! It takes a few days for the CS portal to update itself. Fingers crossed you get your start date soon.
(edited 2 years ago)
I got 27th Jan for mine, still waiting for some official documentation, though.
Original post by Amtsheff
I got 27th Jan for mine, still waiting for some official documentation, though.

Are you from Sheffield???
Any update guys???
Just logged in to complete my CTC form and the server appears to be down, has this happened to anyone else?
Reply 192
Original post by Diamond122
Any update guys???

Nope, almost been a month since my pre employment checks were completed. Getting fairly impatient now.
Original post by amul1992
Just logged in to complete my CTC form and the server appears to be down, has this happened to anyone else?

I saw something saying it’s been down over the Christmas hols and will be back up 8am tomorrow
(edited 2 years ago)
I am still waiting for the start date.. my CS portal still on "Pre employment check" not changed anything yet..
Its been more then 2months i guess.. 😑😒🙄
Is anyone who is not working in HO, have they got any start date yet??
I think everyone got their start date 😐🙄🤔
Me! Still waiting for checks to complete, nsvs portal states complete but awaiting email confirmation of this. Such a slow process
Still waiting.NSVS portal is showing application complete. No Email confirmation yet.
Mine just showing Pre employment checks ... ☹☹

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending