The Student Room Group

confused, don't know what to do?

Should I go for this course?

I have applied for a makeup course at glamcandy but since they are not like a usual college there tuition fees is a lot £7,200! I am eligible for a student loan which is £5,750 cause I have a HND and it wont cover all the tuition fee. They said I can get a scholarship which will cut the tuition fee. I really want to do this makeup course but I don't know I also need to think about my living cost.

Is it worth doing this course?

Any advice would be appreciated
Original post by Alisha B
Should I go for this course?

I have applied for a makeup course at glamcandy but since they are not like a usual college there tuition fees is a lot £7,200! I am eligible for a student loan which is £5,750 cause I have a HND and it wont cover all the tuition fee. They said I can get a scholarship which will cut the tuition fee. I really want to do this makeup course but I don't know I also need to think about my living cost.

Is it worth doing this course?

Any advice would be appreciated

depends on your aspirations! you should look at the fee and think if it would be worth it for your return on investment--if you do this intending to get into that industry then yes I think so! can consider doing some side hustle regarding your living costs as well
Reply 2
Well I think it depends if your likely to get work after you have done the course

Quick Reply

Latest