The Student Room Group

Embarrassing sex

I slept with someone last night but I couldn’t find her vagina? She wasn’t fat but also not skinny. I could find it with my fingers but when it came to the actual stuff I couldn’t find it which is really embarrassing and she basically emotionally abused me afterwards saying I’m useless. Idk wtf happened I just couldn’t insert for some reason. I was a tiny bit tipsy but still knew what I was doing. What the hell happened? Man that was embarrassing as ****
Ah well, forget about it
It's not like you're going to see her again 🙈
Reply 2
Original post by WazzWazz98
Ah well, forget about it
It's not like you're going to see her again 🙈

She’s my friend and all her friends know me too. We see each other at least once a week. Man this is awkward beyond belief
Reply 3
Instead of abusing you, she should've took initiative and helped you find the hole. She sounds like an a-hole, tbh.
Reply 4
Original post by gtty123
Instead of abusing you, she should've took initiative and helped you find the hole. She sounds like an a-hole, tbh.

Yeah it was actually my first time too. I didn’t let her know that but I’m pretty sure she knows now 😂
Oh no 😩
Might have been worth mentioning to her beforehand 😬
Reply 6
Original post by Siciliano
Yeah it was actually my first time too. I didn’t let her know that but I’m pretty sure she knows now 😂

I definitely would've told her lol. But anyway, what's done is done. You can only move forward.

Quick Reply

Latest