The Student Room Group

St Andrews or Nottingham for psychology

Hi!
I'm applying to university this year, and two of my options are nottingham and st andrews- Nottingham for psychology and cognitive neuroscience, and st andrews for psychology. (my predicted grades being A*AB)

i was just wondering if any students that are currently at those universities or anyone that could give me some insight could tell me which one may be better? Yes st andrews is higher in the league tables, but i know that rankings aren't everything. I'm really into the more neuroscience/biology aspect of psychology, as well as the clinical side. Nottingham has appealed to me the most at the moment, but i was looking for another opinion :smile:

many thanks in advance!
I must admit I am not an expert but I feel both are two fantastic universities. I would maybe suggest checking witch has better career progression statistics post university but honestly I think either would be good for you. All the best
Reply 2
Original post by MurryaMatthews1
I must admit I am not an expert but I feel both are two fantastic universities. I would maybe suggest checking witch has better career progression statistics post university but honestly I think either would be good for you. All the best

thank you for your response! I'll be sure to check that out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest