The Student Room Group

need advice ?

hi , I'm looking for questions to answer , do you need any advice regarding education, problems or any issues ?
would love to help
I have one. Should I text him? He's just a friend but I think he's forgotten about me lol (ik this sounds really dodgy.) We used to talk every day for hours, bear in mind a completely platonic and vibey way, but then he got a gf I'm pretty sure and he stopped talking to me completely which is kind of strange, if we were good friends. Anyway, I don't absolutely neeeed to talk to him, I was just wondering whether I should just let him be with his girl. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I have one. Should I text him? He's just a friend but I think he's forgotten about me lol (ik this sounds really dodgy.) We used to talk every day for hours, bear in mind a completely platonic and vibey way, but then he got a gf I'm pretty sure and he stopped talking to me completely which is kind of strange, if we were good friends. Anyway, I don't absolutely neeeed to talk to him, I was just wondering whether I should just let him be with his girl. :smile:

i wonder why he cut u off, but i think its the gf :/ idk but maybe you should text him and keep it cool
just keep to small talk and if you feel like he wants this then talk like you used to be. make a joke and if he doesn't laugh, RUN GIRL
Original post by t :)
i wonder why he cut u off, but i think its the gf :/ idk but maybe you should text him and keep it cool
just keep to small talk and if you feel like he wants this then talk like you used to be. make a joke and if he doesn't laugh, RUN GIRL

ok. I have another question.

Is it normal for a guy to text you almost daily: good morning, good night, kissy face, call you babe (and then write a 'jk', or not write that at all); and then say that he likes you and then write jkjk? i'm so confused

Is it normal for a guy to text you almost daily: good morning, good night, kissy face, call you babe (and then write a 'jk', or not write that at all); and then say that he likes you and then write jkjk? i'm so confused🙄🙄🙄

Yes it very normal 👍he definitely isn't flirting or anything, no way
Original post by Htx_x346
Yes it very normal 👍he definitely isn't flirting or anything, no way

No but he said that he misses his ex so much that he's cried every day for the past 5 months loool (not in a mean way, just all of the data not adding up).
anyways doesn't matter anymore now he's just like forgotten me completely anyways so i'll just take that as a strange life experience

Is it normal for a guy to text you almost daily: good morning, good night, kissy face, call you babe (and then write a 'jk', or not write that at all); and then say that he likes you and then write jkjk? i'm so confused

lol i didn't mean to sound like a pick-me girl oops rather embarrassing

I did that and then ended up running haha
Reply 7

I don't fully know your situation , but I'm assuming you were close ?
Text him , say ,
HI it's been a while , how are you ?
It should be enough to start a convo and I hope his gf won't mind it , she has no right I assume
I don't fully know your situation , but I'm assuming you were close ?
Text him , say ,
HI it's been a while , how are you ?
It should be enough to start a convo and I hope his gf won't mind it , she has no right I assume

I texted him and there was some small talk from where we last left off. And then the conversation died completely as he didn't respond though tbf i didn't really send a question to respond to. It's fine. Oh well. Thanks though
Reply 9
hi , I'm looking for questions to answer , do you need any advice regarding education, problems or any issues ?
would love to help

There's plenty of questions that need answers if you look around the whole TSR site; that's one of the reasons it exists!
Reply 10

sis me too, but i think he likes u bur he's just really hung up on his ex
you got to put some distance
I hope u go this covered
I did that and then ended up running haha

wut ._. GORL
sis me too, but i think he likes u bur he's just really hung up on his ex
you got to put some distance
I hope u go this covered

wut ._. GORL

Yeah, after that phase he likened me to a daughter or little child?! We don't talk anymore though (just drifting away, nothing bad.)
Reply 12
Yeah, after that phase he likened me to a daughter or little child?! We don't talk anymore though (just drifting away, nothing bad.)

i hope ur okay :=(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending