The Student Room Group

Think Ahead 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Nikojord
Hello. I passed the SJT and the AC last year. I scored the highest on my day in the AC so if you have any questions let me know :smile: I applied pretty late so my place was deferred to this year so I will be starting in 2022

Congratulations! :smile: I have my assessment day next week so i've been doing lots of prep, although i'm sure it will all go out of the window on the actual day haha! I am quite looking forward to the day now
Original post by Sharl14
Congratulations! :smile: I have my assessment day next week so i've been doing lots of prep, although i'm sure it will all go out of the window on the actual day haha! I am quite looking forward to the day now

I’m sure you’ll be fine!
I wrote down the attributes and kept them next to me on my desk so I could look at them while answering questions to make sure I covered as much as possible. The day is long but everyone is really nice and helpful
Reply 42
I’m sure you’ll be fine!
I wrote down the attributes and kept them next to me on my desk so I could look at them while answering questions to make sure I covered as much as possible. The day is long but everyone is really nice and helpful

I found out today that I was successful! Very happy :smile:
Hello. I passed the SJT and the AC last year. I scored the highest on my day in the AC so if you have any questions let me know :smile: I applied pretty late so my place was deferred to this year so I will be starting in 2022

Any tips for the SJT?
Reply 44
I have my AC on the 25th of Feb, can anyone who attended give feedback on what kind of role play they experienced? :smile:
Reply 45
Hey guys, does anyone have any experience or know anyone who has applied for think ahead in the final year of their undergrad? I checked the eligibility on their website and it just says that you have to have an undergraduate degree before starting - If I'm supposed to be graduating in the summer will this be too late? Any help or advice would be really appreciated :smile:
How was your experience with the interview?
Reply 47
Original post by ni909
Hey guys, does anyone have any experience or know anyone who has applied for think ahead in the final year of their undergrad? I checked the eligibility on their website and it just says that you have to have an undergraduate degree before starting - If I'm supposed to be graduating in the summer will this be too late? Any help or advice would be really appreciated :smile:

Hello! I have just been successful and I’m in the final year of my degree :smile:
Original post by holl11y
I have my AC on the 25th of Feb, can anyone who attended give feedback on what kind of role play they experienced? :smile:

You are told you can't give specific details. The actress was very good and played her part really well. The time goes really quickly, I messed up on mine though i panicked and let nerves get the better of me. Try to stay calm and focussed and you will be fine.
Reply 49
Original post by holl11y

I would advise having a look at motivational interviewing & just be yourself and try to relax! The time does go so quickly & be ready to reflect on what you did well/what you would do next time! :smile:
Mine is on 10th, maybe I’ll let you know more about it. Thank you
Hey has anyone heard back about yesterday's AC? Still waiting....guessing I did not get through
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by applepie56
Hey has anyone heard back about yesterday's AC? Still waiting....guessing I did not get through

I am still waiting as well guess they are going to make us wait until last minutes.
Original post by donjando
I am still waiting as well guess they are going to make us wait until last minutes.

Yeah! I've been waiting for a rejection email since about midday 😆
Original post by applepie56
Yeah! I've been waiting for a rejection email since about midday 😆

Just got my no hope you are successful
I

Original post by donjando
Just got my no hope you are successful

I also got my rejection. Really disappointed, but best of luck to you in the future 👍
Hopefully its the universes way of telling us there is something better around the corner for us.
Might be due to self plagiarism. :P
????
Reply 59
Original post by Sharl14
Hello! I have just been successful and I’m in the final year of my degree :smile:

Hi! Thanks for your reply :smile: When do you graduate? I assumed I would be out of the running since I graduate this summer and the summer institute starts at the Strat of July?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending