Doing A level dance as a guy thoughts?

Watch
kiran163
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hi, I am thinking about doing a level dance as a level, however I am worried would people think about a guy doing dance? Thanks
Last edited by kiran163; 1 week ago
Nobody2u
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Don't worry about others, just do it!!
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Guys like dancing as much as anyone else I'd guess.
kiran163
Rep:
(Original post by Nobody2u)
Don't worry about others, just do
Thanks, I might give it a go.
Last edited by kiran163; 1 week ago
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Do it. Good dancing is great for attracting girls
notyetfailed
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Bro, who gives a **** (no profanity allowed) what other people think?! if it makes you happy, DO IT! You are being more masculine than anyone who might make fun of you by proving that you are comfortable being you. I know the cliché about bullies being jealous but genuinely, in this case, they would be jealous by how confident you are in doing what you enjoy- they probably aren't confident enough to do what THEY want. GO FOR IT!! and F*** the haters.
Last edited by notyetfailed; 1 week ago
Anholm
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kiran163)
hi, I am thinking about doing a level dance as a level, however I am worried would people think about a guy doing dance? Thanks
If you want to do it, go for it! I know of a couple dudes who do dance and they are really good at it. It shouldn't be embarrassing.
kiran163
Rep:
(Original post by notyetfailed)
Bro, who gives a **** (no profanity allowed) what other people think?! if it makes you happy, DO IT! You are being more masculine than anyone who might make fun of you by proving that you are comfortable being you. I know the cliché about bullies being jealous but genuinely, in this case, they would be jealous by how confident you are in doing what you enjoy- they probably aren't confident enough to do what THEY want. GO FOR IT!! and F*** the haters.
Thanks, really needed this 🙂
kiran163
Rep:
(Original post by Anholm)
If you want to do it, go for it! I know of a couple dudes who do dance and they are really good at it. It shouldn't be embarrassing.
I am def gonna try now thanks🙂
notyetfailed
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
good i'm happy for u bro do not give it up because if times get tough, YOU have to get tougher.
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Zarek)
Do it. Good dancing is great for attracting girls
I'm a professional dancer and I beg to differ on this.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
Batty boy
booklover1313
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by kiran163)
I am def gonna try now thanks🙂
10000% go for it!! There are so many famous and respected male dancers, just look at the Royal Ballet or BTS. They all have men who dance who are celebrated for their talent.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Batty boy
Don't be so mean, men can join dancing too, it is not only for girls
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't be so mean, men can join dancing too, it is not only for girls
Men can dance, sometimes much better than women doing the same style. I'm often the best dancer in the room. But it is not considered masculine. Lots of my friends from the professional stage and screen dancing circuits are gay and quite effeminate so that's what girls think all male dancers are like, including straight men like myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads