The Student Room Group

does it seem like most boys in london are on weed as they grow up?

title. I really worry when it comes to looking for someone because it is rare to find someone who is not on weed/drugs unless they are a university student or take their studies seriously
Reply 1
or they are ill
Original post by Anonymous
title. I really worry when it comes to looking for someone because it is rare to find someone who is not on weed/drugs unless they are a university student or take their studies seriously

I agree with you. When people are young they like to experiment a lot and do drugs.

Your best bet would be to look for a STEM nerd. Those types don't typically do drugs.
Reply 3
Title: no.
Reply 4
This is not exclusive to London. I've travelled around a lot and everywhere I end up, I see young men smoking weed but constantly surrounded with attention from multiple girls. Whereas university students who are sociable, confident but stay on the straight and narrow are ignored. There are plenty of young men who do not smoke weed - they are just invisible to most girls because they do not bring "excitement" that lots of girls get from boys who smoke weed and get into trouble.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending