Females and males.
Reply 21
Original post by londonmyst
Vicious creeps behave like that.
Females and males.

Are you calling me a creep?
Us girls have a plan which we have to stick to:frown:
Original post by hammersj
Why do girls always point to the guy who is being the kindest person and is helping them the most than spreads rumors and has gotten him beat up but still wants to be friends then weeks later wants to date?

they are rly kinky
Are you calling me a creep?

If you are one of those toxic individuals.
In the habit of: spreading nasty rumours, getting people who help you beaten up, opportunistically faking friendship to use other people whenever convenient and trying to date past victims of the lies & manipulation.
Reply 25
Why do girls always point to the guy who is being the kindest person and is helping them the most than spreads rumors and has gotten him beat up but still wants to be friends then weeks later wants to date?

lol can’t lie, this thread made me cackle.

Hope you are okay 😂
Reply 26
Original post by londonmyst
If you are one of those toxic individuals.
In the habit of: spreading nasty rumours, getting people who help you beaten up, opportunistically faking friendship to use other people whenever convenient and trying to date past victims of the lies & manipulation.

I would never lie about this, it just seems like everything I did was just to use me, I don't use anyone and I would never do anything to hurt someone unless they hurt the people I care about, I am not a toxic, I work and provide for my family, I just dont want to be used again
I don't want to be like every girl does this but those are the ones I know, so please dont come at me hating, I know guys do things to upset girls or guys, we aren't the smartest either

Cut them off hun

Quick Reply

Latest